Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

ThankfulSP: Farole Cade Reconciliation Conference Nairobi

Cowke   

Faroole iyo Gen-Cade Muuse oo Khilaaf Ba"ane u dhexeeyo [Warbixin]

Warar Hoose oo aanu helay ayaa sheegaya in Madaxwaynaha Puntland C/raxmaan Faroole iyo Madaxwaynihii Hore ee Pl Cade Muuse Xirsi Khilaaf Hadheeyay, kaasi oo Ujeedooyin badan leh, xog Badan oo aanu Khilaafkaasi ka helayno ayaa sheegaya in ay Gundhig u tahay Mashaariic laysku qabtay.

Xog Hoose oo aanu helayno ayaa sheegaysa in Cade Muuse ay Horaantii Janaayo, ee Faroole la doortay ay isla soo qaadeen Sii wadida Mashaariicda Puntland loona Xil saaray Gen-Cade Muuse.

Laakiin War kaa ka danbeeyay oo aanu helay ayaa Tibaaxaya in Faroole ha Kiyay dhamaan Mashaaricdii uu waday Cade Muuse sida, Garoonka Bosaaso oo Horay Cade Muuse ugu wareejiyay DHismihiisa SHirkada Fadhigeedu yahay Dalka Emart-ka taasi oo Mudo 10-sano ah Cashuuraadka Garoonka lagu Hashiisyay inay Saami sare ku Leedahay wakhtiga Garoonka la dhameeyo.

Madaxwayne Faroole ayaa Gabi Ahaanba diiday inuu Hashiiskaasi Meel maro kaasi oo ku sheegay inaanay wax Cashuuraad ah Siinay Shirkadaasi Emart-ka ah isla markaana Hashiiskii Hore ee Cade Muuse uu ka dhigay Mid aan waxba ka Jirin.

Dhanka kale Shirkaadkii Macdanta ee Joogay Dooxooyinka Dharoor ee Gobolka Bari ayaa Faroole La sheegay inuu Hakad Galiyay, In kastoo aan wali si Fiican Daaha looga qaadin hase ahaatee Shirkadahaasi ayaa waxa Madax ka ahaa Liibaan Muuse Boqor oo Cade Muuse ay Qoys dhaw yihiin.

Masuul ka Gaabsaday inuu Magaciis Shaaciyo ayaa noo sheegay in Badhtamaha Bishan Oct, ee aynu ku Jiro uu Faroole imandoono Dalka Kenya Gaar ahaan Nairobi waxana sidoo kale Nairobi soo Gaadhaya Gen-Cade Muuse,warka ayaa sidoo kale Tibaaxaya in Halkaasi lagu dhex dhexaadindoono.

Yuusuf Maxamed Wacays Dhedo oo ahaa Mar Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Bari ayaa haatan ah Ninka Gacanta ku haya Maamulka dhismaha Garoonka Bosaaso,waxana uu sheegay in Shirkadii Emart-ga ahayd ay Joojisay Sii anba qaadidii Garoonka,isaga oo taasi sabab uga dhigay Khilaafka Cade Muuse iyo dr Faroole.

Warar duul duul ah ayaa iyana sheegaya in Railsawasaaraha Somaliya uu wado qorshe ah in Dawlada Talyaaniga ay dhamaystirto Garoonka Bosaaso in kastoo aanu warkaasi ahayn Mid Wali Shiilan ama La Xaqiijiyay Sugnaanshihiisa.

Xogta Waxa Helay

Jaamac Feyte

Dhahar-Online

Feyte37@hotmail.com

Cowke   

I read this about 3 days ago however didn't bother posting it as it is internal issues.

However I posted it for you ThankfulSP after seeing your total out-right hostility to farole. The issue between him and cade is being worked on bro and their reports suggesting they are to meet in nairobi to lay to rest some outstanding differences.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Why Nairobi ?? ,,, Could be in Garowe ,, no ??

Hmmmmmmmmmm,, Interesting piece ,,,
:D

Adde doesn't want to be put in jail and handed to the Western navies as a Pirate, nooh? ;) Faroole is capable of that, I hear....

Thankful   

Cowke, There is no reconciliation needed between the two. One has retired the other is the president. Cade is in the history books. So this alleged meeting most likely won’t be happening.

ThankfulSP after seeing your total out-right hostility to farole

I don't have any hostility towards President Faroole. My issue is the website Garoweonline that pretends to be independent and a fair site, but in actuality is the new Puntland Government website. Run by his sons, who shower his father with constant praise, at the expense of the entire state. His son's know they get a lot of non-somali readers because of their English content. So they purposely refused to even update the government website, because they would rather spread their propaganda through garoweonline and pretend they are not attached to the government. It was a calculated move to pretend they are just regular news outlet happy with the new government, when in actual fact it is the president’s family run site.

Now, I know most people aren't upset that this government has called an all out war on the media. A government that has put more effort in attacking and reigning in on press freedom, then they have on piracy. I know many people aren't upset that the VOA was intimidated for simply interview someone. No warnings, the reporter wasn't spoken to at the VOA, they were immediately banned (I know someone will say that they were warned “behind closed doors”, but the warning should have been made public). I knew when the president actually addressed cartoonist Amin arts, that there might be problems. But I never thought to this extent! Look at Puntlandpost and Horseednet, both complained about being intimidated by Faroole's son. ARE THESE PEOPLE MAKING IT UP? Since when has these sites complained about being intimidated? The whole Amin arts and VOA issue further proves that these complaints from Horseednet and Puntlandpost are most likely telling truthful. Right now, the government is trying to control what news comes out of the state. They know in Puntland that not everyone has access to the internet, so they purposely went after radio which has a larger audience.

Basically my issue is the attack on the media that the government is undertaking and the website Garoweonline that is its new mouth piece, masquerading that it has no attachment to the government. It might not bother you, but it does bother me. NONE OF THE NEWS CAN BE BELIEVED IF REPORTERS ARE BEING INTIMIDATED. It will be all rosy and to the government liking.

Look at the Garoweonline news piece, attacking another news outlet with the same stance that the government has. All other news agencies were upset that a fellow media outlet was banned and voiced their concern; they saw it as an attack on all media outlets. But not Garoweonline, they agreed with it.

Garoweonline