Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Buurawadal: President Faroole visit parts of SOOL..

Originally posted by RedSea:

I like Faroole he is an allright guy. He doesn't talk bravado and throw on military camo like the man who proceeded him. He can visit parts of Sool anytime.
:D

Cadde was the worst lol. Everyone remembers October 2007. He called out Erigavo, Burco, Hargeisa in frustration..Someone put that link up again :D:D . He promised within a month LA will return to them, and ever since...well.

^^^ Adeer stop chasing Shadows Puntland will reclaim SOOL and Somaliweyn will reclaim Hargaysa, it's just a matter of time that's all. Also tell Qudac that Gaboose is doing a fine Job according to his inside info he just gave more Minister from the state permision to tour SOOL, the reer Mudug man is aight.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Adeer Puntland will reclaim SOOL and Somaliweyn will reclaim Hargaysa, it's just a matter of time that's all. aight.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF5kxuG5XFbwSOV0dYocj

What a shame SMH

Qudhac   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Adeer stop chasing Shadows Puntland will reclaim SOOL and Somaliweyn will reclaim Hargaysa, it's just a matter of time that's all. Also tell Qudac that Gaboose is doing a fine Job according to his inside info he just gave more Minister from the state permision to tour SOOL, the reer Mudug man is aight.

put it this way your president had to ask hargeisa permision to go to the outskirts of garowe a 20 minute drive :D:D

thats towing the line for you. likew someone said somaliland has very good relationship with mr faroole. :D

what have we reduced them to...amazing walahi.

Saxib, for all those who are reading, truth overcomes falsehood, and when truth is presented to falshood, falshood shatters.

When people like duke, deny the rights of people and a nation and labels them, when people like him create false history and lies as those before them did, this is were they end up, without a country, without direction, without honor. Duke call me what you like, but understand that even Somaliweyn cant stop me, because i am it and they respect me more then you. Even if it take another 100 years, i would rather be as i am then join Somalia.

Asking permission from a man in Hargaisa miles away permission to travel 20 min down the road.