Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Somalia's most powerful men revealed, two sides

Emperor   

Waagacusub :D did wonderful job by reaching out this consensus.. lol

Abdi%20kasim.jpg

Cabdi Qasim Salaad Xasan waa Madaxweynahii hore wuxuu aad uga soo horjeedaa qorshaha Ciidamo shisheeye lagu keenayo dalka

_1747697_morgan150.jpg

Maxamed Saciid Xersi Morgan oo ah Mujaahid dagaal yahan ah..

Mujahid as ever lol

I wonder what they have in common??? What an amazing story they can come up with...

Read the rest of the humor

By the way Somaliland isn't there, weak they are, I bet they aren't as big and powerful as this men based on Waagacusub's view. :D

Sky   

who thell are all these unknown guys with militias, damn now i understand why ppl even want ethiopians to get rid of these cockroaches. this shit aint funny anymore, every fool has his own private army down there for goodness sake.

looool since when is meles zenawi a soomaali? qoorsheel, bro that was some funny shit man.

and caato is always seen as the mayor of baraxley in gaalkacyo, but i dont think he has got 2 cents to say in there. better yet, i think they would afduub his azz if he would stop by for a visit. man wouldnt that be funny.

Well that is what is in store for Col. Yey's exiled phantom government. A formidable task indeed.

By the way Somaliland isn't there,
weak they are

You can say that. Thanks to our "we-are-different" foriegn policy. :D

But hey, we will be playing hardball at the diplomatic level.

Emperor   

Sky, hear..heard you bro, The government has huge task to do. Indeed Gheedi is up against all odds but will he succeed, Hope so but time will tell. This men are only some 30's to count, uncounted ones are scattered everywhere in South, Well Atto rules Kofurted Galkacyo as of Wagaacusub's sources are concerned, Pathetic Indeed.

Suldaanka, lol I one go for the dimplomacy, righlty so, but as the nigth goes by things will get even funnier for the likes of Waagacusb, thus will it pressure SL to hardly tie up "diplomacy" :D