Sign in to follow this  
A New Born

Are Og*denia and NFD DEAD dreams?

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Brother do you not understand that there is more to this than CY? Irrespective of what anyone might think of him, this is a chance for Somalia and all Somalis. Let’s keep this in mind and be hopeful......... At this point in time, a true Somali will hope for the best and not let their views of any leader cloud their judgment, to do so will only highlight that which may seem as obvious.

Why is it a chance now and never before Rahima? And this is a question for Rahima not for the fanatic supporters of Colonel Yeey, ok.

How do you come to such conclussions Rahima? Or you endorsing the fact that it is only Coloneel yeey who can do something for Somalia while the rest are incapable? Could it not be possible that there are those who could oppose his presidency same wa as he opposed the outcome of Arta?

And Rahiima...

I very much doubt that CY or any MP will sell out their fellow Somalis- not because they’re decent god-fearing individuals but because they know of the consequences if they do.

please sis spare us this cheap patronising of the Colonel and his supporters. Above anything we know he was never 'decent God fearing individual', but now since being elected we hope he has changed colours.

Haashim   

Why is it a chance now and never before Rahima? And this is a question for Rahima not for the fanatic supporters of Colonel Yeey, ok.

Whether you counted me with those or not, if my memory serves me correctly he said in his first speech after he sworn in and inforont of Ethiopia, Kenyan and many other senior officials, ....Wadddankeenii burbursanaa dhsisddiisa iyo kuwa innaka maqan raadintooduba waa hawl ina sugaysa .... this is what i remember but if you listen again you may find slight different in words not the meaning.

So, is this is enough evidence that you and JB claims are ahead of their time?

Dear N_O_O_R.. my appologies to all the ppl of Puntland who appose the colonel.

HOW could i forget those who died in his hands when he attacked GAROWE and crumbled the LEGAL government of Jama Ali Jama.

N_O_O_R ... my sources regarding US and the EU position? check the state departments´s and foreign office comments on the Colonel´s election.

As for Muraad and Nugaali STOP raining emotions guyz ,The colonel was picked by selected MPs NOT the Somali ppl. icon_razz.gif And somewhere in the books of politics it says it is NEVER personal, if you can´t stand the heat or this is way too civilized for u , i recomend PalTalk :D

Oh Rahima .. of all the ppl out there YOU are the LAST person to forsee peace and reconciliation with A/ysuf the most polarizing figure as a president... now what have i missed?

Haashim   

Jumatu Sxb. I was one of many nomads who signed that they'll accept the result of this election b4 it appears.

no more or less.

OG_Girl   

yep Bro Muraad and I just say to somalis, let us not loose the possible (which are warlord leaders for now) and ask for the impossible (saint leaders).

Am I making sense :confused:

Just trying to be realistic redface.gif

Salam

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by muraad:

Jumatu Sxb. I was one of many nomads who signed that they'll accept the result of this election b4 it appears. no more or less.

And I ask you on nothing else? So where did you pick on me.? :confused: :confused:

Rahima   

Why is it a chance now and never before Rahima? And this is a question for Rahima not for the fanatic supporters of Colonel Yeey, ok. How do you come to such conclussions Rahima? Or you endorsing the fact that it is only Coloneel yeey who can do something for Somalia while the rest are incapable? Could it not be possible that there are those who could oppose his presidency same wa as he opposed the outcome of Arta?

Never did I say brother that we did not have a chance before this. We had the same chance at Arta, but unfortunately due to the greed of certain groups and warlords, that government was unable to achieve their goals. All I’m saying brother is that, this is another chance. I would of have said this irrespective of who was chosen leader. I’m sure that it is not secret that I am not very fond of CY (that’s probably the understatement of the decade), but nonetheless, there are bigger issues at hand, namely the peace of my country and considering that we have no choice, we must accept or continue down the same hell bent road. Can you imagine what would happen if the majority refused the leadership of CY? We would be at point one once again, and even worse still I fear another bloody civil war would break out. Trust me, CY will not give up without a fight nor will his enemies. They’ll just keep going around and around in circles until they kill off every innocent person.

I have to say, of all these people though, I am most impressed by Cabdiqaasim. He has put aside his personal interests for the sake of the nation.

please sis spare us this cheap patronising of the Colonel and his supporters. Above anything we know he was never 'decent God fearing individual', but now since being elected we hope he has changed colours.

LOOL. I find this amusing, I’m being accused of supporting CY (can you believe this HA? :D ). What a day :D , never did I think I would come across this- but it is a misunderstanding.

Brother, I did not say that he was decent and god-fearing, rather I expressed that it is not for this reason that he would not hand over his brothers to the gaalo- his track record is a testimony to this. Personally, I believe that doing so would mean the failure of his presidency (this is a touchy subject for many Somalis) and he probably knows that, hence wouldn’t think twice about doing so.

but now since being elected we hope he has changed colours.

You basically summed up my point.

JB, what :confused: ? Anyway let's just hope for peace.

Gabbal   

LOOL. I find this amusing, I’m being accused of supporting CY (can you believe this HA? ). What a day , never did I think I would come across this- but it is a misunderstanding.

You should be happy Rahima :D It shows how objective you are :D

I remember the previous accusations leveled at you and now if you're accused of supporting CY, then I guess you're doing the right thing :cool:

Keep on being objective and showing these misinformed nomads that not everything has to be about clan.

Haashim   

Jumatu Sorry sxb haddan meel khalad ah kaala qaaday, I was never supporter of A/lahi Yususf but at the same timei'm against lawlesness and chaos in Somalia, so if they've chosen him why don't we give him a chance, espicially when we know the alternative; continuation of fighting, hating each other and perhaps divison into 5 or more small states.

Rahima ... i take that as a disoriented Rahima going " JB .. Whauut? " :D

My Question to you and HA for that matter IS What is this U turn is all about? is it really as you put it earlier? The colonel or disaster?

would you mind eloberating on this ? nailing the logic in it in my otherwise retarded mind.

I think Jumatatu is crystal clear on point out where you sound more like " aight bring on the colonel" rather the the Solidly informed Rahima who KNOWS where the colonel stands on my important issues including peace and reconciliation icon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

My Question to you and HA for that matter IS What is this U turn is all about?

U turn? :confused:

There never was a U turn, rather it is acceptence.

Rahima and I have put Somalia first, whilst you are putting your Clan first. :eek:

Has Abdulahi Yusuf been chosen and have come out of the conference as the President of the Republic?

Yes he did.

Have Rahima and I pledged to support any person who came out as such?

Yes, we have.

It is our chance to finally get a central government, and just because it was Abdulahi Yusuf that came out as president does not mean we declare the government null and void.

This thing is much more then a man. I hope you realize that and not let clan blind you from the truth.

OG_Girl   

hmmm Isn't the topic about Ogaddenia and NFD? why this war here and there it is just somali way of discussing issues?

Stop taking us to circles and address where your sickness is instead hidding behind Clan and Somalia itself!. I am sick and tired wallahi, I know each of you sick in deep inside and doesn't want to address exactly what bothers him/her about Abdullahi Yusuf but every one talking he was such and such! like we don't know the guy and don't know how to read!.

Once leave the mask people and address your point and were you comming from instead of this circle you talking us!!.

Will you learn addressing the real issue here or keep kissing behind each other?? :confused:

Salam

Jumatatu   

It is our chance to finally get a central government, and just because it was Abdulahi Yusuf that came out as president does not mean we declare the government null and void. [/QB]

Exactly, but you also need reminding not to cout your chickens untill they hatch, after all it is 'wax ay dad isku dhobdhobeen'

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Rahima and I have put
Somalia
first, whilst you are putting your
Clan
first. :eek:

Dear HA .. Who was elected is (was) NEVER the Question, The question IS (was) Is he a sel out regarding NFD and OG*DENIA ?

Now.. what is getting my left eyeborrow raised is the equation you and Rahima put forward as the acceptance formula for the colonel as a savior.

namely ...The colonel or disaster, grap this golden moment or else ... etc etc

please HELP me see what you guyz SEE.

OG_GIRL... YES honey it is about the Somali race .. today we´re at a cross road.. today we´re in the verge of loosing what we inherited from our forfathers, namely "Somalia".

and the reason i started this thread was i´m VERY worried to see our forfathers dream (somali weyn)vanish and see BOTH Kenya and Ethiopia VERY happy.

( i´d take my defeat and accept it if and only if Ethiopia and Kenya were superior nations to us .. but you know they´re not half of a what we are in terms of bravery, cuteness, religion, the list is long .. )

i´d very much love the posters to stick to the subject but as you know , it takes one or 2 posts and voila we´re in diffrent terriroty.

My point behind the thread is ..with A/yusuf in office Somaliland surely breaks away , NFD and OG*DENIA resistance ( the little there is )will get squeezed unnoticed by the rest of the world.

South Somalia including Puntland will fall back into fighting again.