Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

We hate the clan courts, but we like the.........

Fabregas   

Quote:Meanwhile, there was the pressing issue of 1.3 million Ethiopians living in the Somali region who had somehow gone missing from official figures. Someone had “forgotten” to include them in estimates of the hungry. After a long conversation with a colleague at the UN Office for Co-ordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA), the truth dawned on me that the majority of members of the Government belonged to the Tigray ethnic group and that only certain tribal groups actually mattered to them. It became even harder to do my job as I uncovered some grim facts,....

http://www.bjr.org.uk/data/2006/no1_mutch.htm

Fabregas   

Where are the saints who constantly complain clans looting properties in Somalia? Where are those that constantly complain about clans and tribes setting up monopolies on goverments/interest groups?

The Tigray knows Ethiopia days are numbered. They have no intention of living under Amhaaric rule or Oromo rule granted if that ever materialises. Their ultimate goal is to create free Tigray State with an access to the sea preferrably through the Afar coast in Eriterea. This is why they are robbing all Ethiopians, and investing everything in the Tigray State.