Sign in to follow this  
Shilling

President Shariif should be impeached

Shilling   

The article 43.2 of the charter stipulates “The President shall be impeached for the violation of the Charter only if a charge against him or her has been preferred to Parliament”.

The blunder he made this week involving the firing of the prime minister can't be ignored. And Ould Abdallah should be replace with a neutral diplomat immediately.

Haatu   

What good will that bring to the country? What we need is stability, not 3 more months of searching for a replacement.

Hales   

Who the hell is gonna replace him if he is.

No vision Duke but empty talk, nothing sxb; Faroole isnt cut for the job so you might aswell forget about him.

^^^What vision has Sharif outlined? in 18 Months, can you give me a single policy position, other than the treasonous attempt at selling the sea to Kenya?

Give us a break, anyone in SOL including the Romanian can do a better job than this man.

As for faroole, he has assembled a better team, and has outlined clear policies for the state. There is no comparison, one runs 2KM of Mogadishu, the other 1/3 of Somalia.

On a personal note, If you ask me who should lead Somalia today. I would answer, Gen Abdullahi Jama, Ilka-Jiir. He has proven in Puntland he is worthy of the highest position. Thats my number one choice right now, who is yours. :D

NASSIR   

Originally posted by misterajc:

Sometimes if you put a General in charge of something they find it hard to let go when it is time.
P.gif

:D But he is a General with a great deal of reputation. I mean he hasn't participated in the civil war at all. Besides he is a CPA designate along with his long military and administrative experiences, and of course we have term limits.

He would make a good candidate but staying out of it is a better option for him

Haatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^What stability is there now in Mogadishu oustide of Al Shabaab controlled areas?

Stability in the government.