Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

Puntland Vice President returns after State Visit to Ethiopia

RedSea   

^nothing negative,but does it have to the vice president who needs to go over there for trade relationships..I have a feeling it was about something else.

Naxar Nugaaleed,inaabti,I am not critizing anyone,just speaking against something doesn't neccsarily translate into being critic.I do appose everything I believe isnt' right regardless of it taking place in SL,PL or in the ICU controlled areas.Your opinion shouldn't always be consistant as there is no one that is always absulately right or wrong,therefore your opinions have to change based on where the truth is siding with at that moment.

Originally posted by Axmad_Gurey:

puntland is moving good

since when is establishing trade relations with your neighbors a negative thing

btw i am not from puntland

Any government that works hard to have peace in its immediate neighborhood before it jumps far has a much better chance of success.

In Somalia the state of Puntland has friendly relations with other states and provinces, if there is no friendship, at the very least there is no war. Thats a big achievement.

Puntland also have good relations with foreign countries that border its territories or sea. Good relations with both Yemen and Ethiopia.

This will start paying off in development activities and commerce.

^^^Bambo. The airpot is under construction and will be one of the biggest in Somalia as a whole. The air strip now used is the old one.

As for Bossaso the pictures are already in SOL of the city, it is by far one of the largest cities in Somalia and was built not by a central government or colonial powers but by the people of Puntland.