Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Overated/Underated

Abtigiis   

He is a good player but what I said was the premier league is not his place. He can shine in Spain.

The liverpool game is just an anomaly. Don't expect him to repeat that. And even then he was just lucky.

Did you watch the goals Sergio Aguerro scored against Chelsea on Tuesday? That is quality. He is tiny as well, but you can't brush him off.

Tuujiye   

A&T did you see the chelsea goals? Lol

that kid is really good I just with he was in abetted team.. He came if the bench....

BOB   

A&T Sergio Aguerro is OVERRATED...both goals were fluke...the volley was easy on the eyes and technically world class but do I think he can do that consistenly? not a chance.

I used to watch him even in his days at Indepediente in Argentina and I've never seen him score a free kick which tells me that it was a one off incident.

Arshavin isn't as stocky as Aguerro and Arshavin doesn't rely on brute force to beat defenders...you can't possibly compare the two...Arshavin's vision is world class while Aguerro isn't even as good as Messi with a right foot :D

PS. Don't fall for the hype...if he was as good do you honestly think he would've gone to Atletico Madrid of all teams? He would've been playing for Barca, Real Madrid, Ac Milan, Juve or Inter by now...He's OVERRATED just like TEVEZ.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^ BOB Tevez is a solid player saaxiib.. He is a different kind of striker with his own style..He bothers defenders and never gives up on a play..he is also a good finisher saaxiib I would take him over Torres any day........

Aguerro wili wuu yaryahay saaxiib and yes good teams bring the best out of a good player..The kids has no team......

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Tuujka Xaaji...Tevez is in the same league with Kuyt...all about heart but no mind to bail them out when it really matters the most.

Both can run all day, both can chase all day but the fact of the matter is football is played with the head and not with the heart otherwise Scotland would've won every World Cup.

PS. Maybe I'm being bias here because to be honest I don't have time for players who can't make me jump off my seat or take my breath away with a sheer genius...that's why I am a fan of Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, Kaka etc

Peace, Love & Unity.

Somalina   

Overrated-

Michael Owen

Ferdinand

Kaka

Robinho

Lampard

Underrated:

Zlatan

Antonio Di Natale

Melito

Stevie G

Gutti

Luis Fabiano

Chielini

Dani Alvez

David Villa

Xavi

Andrea Pirlo

Schnieder

Mascherano

Ribery

Btw...Del Piero is not overrated...he is a legend...with mad skills...if i had a dream team from different periods of time...he would've been my first selection...

Tuujiye   

^^^ all the guys that you said they are underated are super stars man!!! Pirlo? Stevie G, Frankie R..Come on man does are top stars of today..all of them are key players from their countries too....

"Tuujka Xaaji...Tevez is in the same league with Kuyt...all about heart but no mind to bail them out when it really matters the most."

loooool BOB do you still think Tevez is in the same league as Kuyt? Do you still think he has no heart now that you seen him play against Man U like a lion?

Tevez is playing top class football and you said he was overated!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!