Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somaliland killings 'terror acts'

Gabbal   

From the article.

Interior Minister Ishmail Aden Osman blamed the killings on "other Somalis".

The BBC reporter says this means anyone who is not one of the clans originally from Somaliland is likely to be expelled.

code:

Well there you have it folks, "Somaliland" as a clan entity is hidden no more, everything is out in the open. redface.gif

AYOUB   

^^^^^ Horn is it my eyes or does that quote say one of the clans originally from Somaliland? If what the reporter says is true that is..

If Jaama Yare and the likes of him can be expelled, why should the authorities hesitate doing the same to anyone else who they think is working against the interets of the Republic?

Intel   

dono about the clan idea but Somaliland must find a way to the rid of all these illegal immigrants.

what i don't get is how can they be so sure that other somalis did it, when they say there are Ethiopian and Kenyan illegal immigrants :confused:

Intel   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Not quite an inteligent Accessment!

Oh well...its all Kangaroo...no hard feelings from the Aussie^^..lol

:confused: :confused: :confused:

N.O.R.F   

Typical Riyaale knee-jerk reaction, there many non s/landers whom are living there ligitamately and sending money back home, this Govnt does'nt have a leader, simple as that, instead of calming fears and anxieties he has infact increased the uncertainty among the ppl of the country.

I wonder how Siilanyo would have done things?

Macalin   

there many non s/landers whom are living there ligitamately and sending money back home,

-----looool

Home?...what home?...am lost here sonny

See thats the problem of Kissing too Much Boot!..if this was silaanyo,he would prolly make more sense and be calm but since riyaale is from a minority clan,he has an obligation to PLEASE the Majority otherwise he will nt be seen as true Lander!..so he says whatever he deems to say....and have the words 'terror acts' become cliche'?

Is it only me or other people suspect that a trend is emerging from horn of africa. First Kenya then Djabouti and now somaliland blame their crimes, bad economy and internal problems for somali people and make excuses to get rid of these defendless people. I don't know what these adminstrations up-to but i think they misleading their people by picking up somali refugees in their areas. Who said that somaliland people can't commit murders or other crimes. I don't know how they come to this conclusion that other somalis done it. i really don't know it.

I have noticed that too saxiib, the one common denominator in all of the three countries is they, along with ethopia and eritria have been effectively pencilled into the U.S's 'war on terrorism', and for the us this has ment mounting political and economical pressure onto Kenya, Dijabouti to rid themselves of 'so-called terrorist' i.e somali populations, and somaliland leaders (seeking international recognition) to me at least, look like they are trying to jump onto the potential grave train at the expense of ordinary somali people.

N.O.R.F   

"look like they are trying to jump onto the potential grave train at the expense of ordinary somali people"---i agree with you here

The guy is not a leader by a stretch, instead of being calm and concise, he worsens the situation by increasing tensions within the coutry. While he and his goons are too busy eating at Ming Sing and Xaraf restuarants and building villas on the outskirts of H Town with the countries money, many ppl have just realised how incompetent Udub realy are. No control in many parts of the country, which is really controlled by Kulmiye, this just could'nt be more clear.

Having said that, the ppl arrested are locals who were assigned to protect the school, so this just shows how much he knows about the situation. Jumping the gun and publicly stating that it was this group or that group again further put forward my point that this is NO LEADER!

Liqaye   

The BBC reporter says this means anyone who is not one of the clans originally from Somaliland is likely to be expelled

That was intreasting, maybe some of our points that the building of nations on the basis of clan politics will be appreciated. Or maybe proof is not enough.And who will decide which are the original clans??

It is a distinct possibility that the whites were shot so as to undermine one of the main planks of recognition for somaliland namely that peace is no longer a sure thing.

Is it only me but HOW will somaliland kick out intheir words OTHER SOMALIS ????????

Maybe Riyale is opening a can of worms ..he cant close.

cest la vie