Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Breakings news: War has spread out to Baidoa!

I am hundred percent sure that I dind't participate somali civil war did not take a gun.

against anybody.

I was maskiin mira qare leen ahaay

Third guilty plea is Mogadishu was built from Hargeys's Jiingadaheedii....

My point exactly Naxar. We might not killed any northerners. We did nothing when they needed us the most. I don't remember the Somalis in Xamar demonstrate against the massacres upto north. They did the samething when Mudug was being destroyed by Barre.

I think the sooner we Somalis come to accept our own demons, the better off we will be. Forget about the evils of other Somalis, look into your own mistakes and crimes.

true, true, true. Sadly, very few people are willing to do that. No people or region in Somalia is free of blood from their brethern.

Even people in hargeisa and Burco are not for while the government targeted them, milishas from those regions were busy killing refugees from ogadeeniya in hargeisa and easterner in burco and north western sanaag.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

My point exactly Naxar. We might not killed any northerners. We did nothing when they needed us the most. I don't remember the Somalis in Xamar demonstrate against the massacres upto north. They did the samething when Mudug was being destroyed by Barre.

I think the sooner we Somalis come to accept our own demons, the better off we will be. Forget about of other evils of other Somalis, look into your own mistakes and crimes.

Today your my favorate character............. these ideas you brought needs a futher discusion.............We Somalis come to accept our own demons. there is no better word you could ever say.....then how questions that could come to our mind includes.

Ma is cafinaa oo qaawan waxba laga soo qaadin wixii dhacay ........ just like it happened in Arta oo dadgkii wax geystay unbaa la isugu geeyey meesha kuna dhawaaqeen waan is cafinay.

More commonly Civil-War tribunal ayaa ah in la qabto oo qofkii wax lagu tuhunsan yahay including A/Y la horkeeno sharciga...

I would prefer the second choice. how about you

Ma is cafinaa oo yaaban waxba laga soo qaadin wixii dhacay

Cafas Ma xumo laakin waa inaa danbigii lagakay kow la qirtaa, kuwii la galanay wa inee ku caafiyaan. Dadka qarkoodna in lacafiyo ma qumana ( Jees, Morgan, Aided, Yeey, etc)

Agreed Naxar.

let us list them. Hilmaansho meesha kuma jirto

Suspected one are

Abdulahi Yousuf

Mohamed Faaras Aideed

Mohamed Siyaad Bare

Mohamed Haashi Gaani

Saciid Mohamed Morgan

Mohamed Ali Samater

Mohamed Sa'id Morgan

Ali Mahdi Mohamed.

Abdikasim Salaad Hassan

Yousuf Siyad Indha' Cade

Yousuf Mire Seeraar

Mohamed Omar Jees

Bashiir Bililaqo

Colonel Cabaash

Bare Hiiraale

Xusseen Mohamed Farah Aideed

Cusman Ali Atto

Muse Suudi Yalaxow

Mohamed Qanyare Afrah.

Bootaan Ciise Caalin

Cummer Finish

Mohamed Omar Habeb (mohamed Dheere)

Omar X. Masle

Abdirizaq Biixi

Saying.....

SRCC/SNF

Shaati Gaduud

Xaabsade

Xasan Turki

Fasal Ali Waraabe

Yiyaale Kaahin

Abdi Qaybdiid

GramGram Qanyare

Another noise, if the Clan Courts could uprootthe TFG they would have a long time ago.

The Diinsoor incident 125km is silly when it would be easier to attack from Bur-Hakabo 65km distance.