Sign in to follow this  
Muslimah

Get Yourself Hooked Up Right Quick

Muslimah   

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahiim

All praises are due to Allaah. We praise Him, we seek His help and forgiveness.

Aight, So check it. Many of our young bros and sistas dont wanna get married young these days. Why is that? Cuz sadly enough we are following the ways of the people here which is: to wait till your 30 to marry someone who'll you'll only divorce in the end. For some reason marriage equates to death in this society. You aint free if your married. My q is are you free when you aren't? Of course not. There are so many sides to this argument, I will just speak about the sexual aspect.

Think about it. We are not allowed as muslims to engage in relationships outside of marriage even if it's just a "friend" thing becuase Allaah, out of His wisdom, gave us certain instincts. If you have seen a fine person of the opposite sex, you know what I'm talking about. Alhamdulillah, Allaah has not forbidden sex. He just regulated it like sleep and food. Over indulgence aint allowed when it comes to sleep and food. Likewise, sex is also regulated. Certain sexual acts aren't allowed, such as homosexuality , sodomy and while the woman is menstruating. Furthermore, if the time of salaat came in, you are not suppose to be knocking boots.

So there you are, full of hormones and to top it off you're living in North America which should be renamed "The Fitna Pit". Now if you can't go around sleepying wit whomever you chose. Who do you call? Dont say ghostbusters. Your spouse of course! Plus, Allaah rewards you everytime you have relations with your spouse. What a sweet deal. You get to satisfy yourself and please Allaah at the same time. All praises are due to Ar-Rahman. My dear and respected brothers and sisters take heed to the advice of our beloved and noble Prophet(pbuh):

Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 4:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."

If I have stated anything incorrect it is from myself and shaytaan. If I have stated anything good is it only from Allaah. O Allaah I ask you to accept this from me. Dear reader, please say amin.

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum WR WB

First of all sister Muslimah wlc to somaliaonline glad u could join us here smile.gif . & certainly glad to see ur first post was in Islam section ;) & an enlighting one keep up the good work, may Allah reward ya (Amin).

True this days we tend to put off marriage later. Thanx for the post indeed we needed a remainder. May Allah direct all the youth & single people to the right path (Amin). Ilhayna farjiga hanoo xafido (Amin).

Wa Alaikuma Salaam Muslimah,

First of All, Muslimah welcome to the nomad family nice posts keep it up :D

Masha Allah :cool: article and very good reminder for us youth.

Muslimah   

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahiim

All praises are due to Allaah. We praise Him, we seek His help and forgiveness.

Jazak Allaahu Khair for your du'as Buubto and Mujahid. May Allaah make it easy for us in this life and the next.