Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

WHITHER ‘SOMALILAND’ AFTER THE FIASCO IN BANJUL?-(NSPU)

Iam 100 % behind an Islamic state.. 100% against the secesionist, rememebr that 80% of Somalia is against the secesionist.

Whoever wins the TFG or courts the losers will be the sceionists... Islam is for all..

Duke.....Stop being evasive and answer questions. No one is accusing of not wanting an Islamic. We just don't understand why you still support Yeey, and TFG. They have proven themselves to be incompatent. Somalia needs men that deliver results. The boys in Baydabo with ever-growing list of defeated warlords can hardly do anything for the good of the people. It is time for change Walaal.

N Yeey ruled out any sort peaceful resolution to this conflict web page

Qudhac   

loool

how long did take you guys turn to each other and forget your arch enemy of somaliland, these are the signs of hypicrite, we somaliland would recomnd your finish your slaughtering of each other once there are clear winners and losers amongs the hypicrits of somalia then the winner will have the final battle with us of which the likes of it have never been winess, we somalilanders are once more gearing up to bath in the blood of glory once more as we have already done with the Mujaahidiin SNM.

indeed we will be victories against those weak hypocrite because our swords are true and we dont change our colours.

whether it be a puppet warlord or the bandwagon of the zealot wadaads one thing is for certain our victory will be written in blood as our destiny is crystal clear.

Without the slightest doubt, the warlords cabinet with A. Yusuf as "president" has dealth a further blow to the unity credibility.

The only hope is now a quick Courts victory...

me   

Djib as if the courts are not pro-unity smile.gif

The courts are more pro-unity then any other force in Somalia.

The TFG is thinking of 'federalism' and 4.5 that would legalize the clan divisions, the courts don't even recognize that. The courts are for one thing and that is ISLAMIC SHARIA STATE and a state like that does not accept divisions allong clans only division allong MUSLIMS and NON-MUSLIMS.

So the secestionists would be theoretically better of with the TFG who would give them an autonomy. Anyhow who ever wins the secessinists will loose.

ANWAR   

MEY BORTHERS i tink one day zomaliland will be a stat and that day is ner, becaous i KNOW THAT

CLAN GOVERMENT TFG AND ICU WIL NEVER BE YOU NOW FRENS

BAY BAY GREAT SOMALIA I WIL MIS YOU :(:(

Qudhac   

ina daami

since you are weak an incappable of doing anything yourself, all you can do is wait and see who wins between the somalias groups then you can put on your best skirt and cheerlead for them if or when the day of reckoning comes but untill then ina daami keep your legs cross and xishood.

N.O.R.F   

I think the term 'left in limbo' is very convenient right now for Ina Yeey and his supporters. 'Unity' has gone from Ina Yeey and his BS govnt of killer warlords to 'i support a sheria state' then Somaliland is mentioned in the midst of it all to portray them as the enemy :rolleyes:

carry on this is entertainment to say the least

me   

Qudhac meel walba ka naac naaclee, nin rag ah hadii aad ahaan lahayd waad iska kay celin lahayd. You couldn't defend yourself against my arguments and that’s why you have resorted to name-callings. I am enjoying how you are making a fool out of yourself. Your ignorance proves my case. I don't have to do anything, all I will have to do is just wait and see, please continue with your name callings smile.gif

Before I came to SOL I truly believed that the secessionists had a case and an argument, but lately I am thinking is this all they have? You and your likes have proven to me that there is no middle ground in this argument.

This is an argument between the righteous and the immoral, the immoral being you smile.gif

Ps. if you have any arguments except name-calling, lies and half truths bring them on.

Qudhac   

ina daami

waa yarka ina afweyne orodoo adeer hooyo macaan masaasad ii qoosh dheh.

adiga waxba kuma odhanaayo waayo wiil yaroo buurya qab ayaad tahay lakiin waa nasiibkaa abayaashaa ayaa ku gabay. :(

me   

Qudhac horta hadalka xagee lagugu baray? Cay un ayaad meel walba la taagan tahay.

So qudhac please answer these questions and back them up with evidence.

- What is the case of the secessionists?

- Why would they like to secede?

- Give me a reason why there should be a two state solution for the Somali problem.

- Is there a reason why the Somali people should be divided?

- Is there a clan factor in these issues?

- What is the position of Islam in regards to matters of Unity and Division?

- Do the secessionists have a legal case?

- Is there a chance for a civil war in the north if the secessionists are recognized?

- have there been any civil wars between the clans of the North in the past decade and a half and what were the reasons for those civil wars?

These are very simple questions; please answer them without any name-callings or other silly remarks.

Thank you