Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Puntland State under attack.

Thankful   

Mr. Dukey,

I am so sorry to disappoint you there, but, Mr. Faroole is the last man I would expect to be at the helm of that entity at this time. For, he has lot to do with situation of the lack of security of that fiefdom, since, his opposition to then Mr. Cadde's administration set rot into the state's organs ability to manage the internal security of the state.

In other words, so long as he is perceived as a man, who went out of his way to win power, even, to the point of fighting against the internal security of state, when he was in opposition to the then Mr. Cadde's administration, then, I am afraid, the bulk of the rank and file of security forces won't take him that seriously. And, as for Gen. Ilka-Jir, the less said about him the better, indeed.

Regards,

Oodweyne.

I can't believe the day has come, but I agree with you 100%. Everything you said is the truth. Faroole is reaping what he sowed.

Juje   

Bloody Cowards.

Inti dhimatey Allah u naxaristo..amin!

Their cowardly murders will be cauht and dealt with.

Saalax   

it's puntlands fault for messing with the big foot's , they should have taken the threat from the big foot serious weeks ago and prepared but i guess thats too late now.

nevertheless AUN to the dead.

One thing I am sure when cabdilahi yusuf was president of puntland the security of puntland was tight no roadside bombs no Killings of parliamentarians and ministers and supreme court leaders.

Reer puntland cabdilahi yusuf soo ceshada kollay yemen buu iska fadhiya qabriyada agtooda

^^^Adeer, with all due respect Puntland will deal with this as it always has overcome such madness in the past. Faroole has a good team around him and the PIS are skilled operatives who should be unleashed, no more restraint.

Yusuf age is the past, this is today and we have to deal with it as we may.

Allah ha u naxariisto inta dhimatay.

Oodka, wiilashan afka duuban walle way soo socdaan ee siyaasadda ka daa.

I should remind you that a year ago Hargeisa had all the security apparatus you've talked about and we all know how they penetrate that. Inside helpers or not they are capable of doing the unthinkable again(God Forbid.) Don't try to milk this tragic terror news boowe, you never know where it might hit next.

Oodka, I still don't see how Faroole's past political miscalculation is any relevant in to this terror attacks. The young "veiled" boys are thread to both his administration as well as anyone before him. Anyways, you have valid points there and we should leave it here.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Gheele.T...That they could
terrorise
anywhere in Somalia is given!

Terror is the word my dear friend! One to cover his face and take out a soft target(judge coming out of mosque, in this case) in not something to applaud the veiled boys. What else do they have in mind?