Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Your one way Ticket to heaven and The response of our Cyber Jihadis

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Jalle Liqaye:

Fabregas horta wax fahan.

I was here on this forum since 2003, and actively involved in Somalia and somalia peoples affairs since 2001.

I have witnessed the rise and fall and rise again under religious guise of:

- Warlord politics

- Clan politics

- Politics for politics sake

And in witnessing I have been in somalia or with in the confines of the Somali dispossesed.

The one article of faith and position I have held consitently is simply what is of benefit to the somali people.

I was not one of the cyber jihadis who joined SOL or got intreasted in somali politics in the summer of 2006 [such as your self] making judgements on the hopes and aspirations of the somali people on the basis of the knowledge gleaned by such a small time span is another charecteristic of cyber jihadis such as your self.

In this age of niqabii bulletin point posts I can understand you might not comprehend the nuances of somebody who holds no political affiliation except to what would bring somalia peace [Note not justice, or democracy, or glory] but peace.

I from the very beginning did not hold truck with the views of the al-shabaab, purely articulated drivel layered with the patina of legitmacy provided by al-islam.

I recognised them to be the gambit for power that only somali society can produce.

But I hoped in their own wraped way they would produce peace and I would leave it to my kids to work out the why and where fores in the next revolution which would undoubtedly happen.

But Al-shabaab
waa xoolo
wixi tageera unfortunately are only good for milking and being blown sky high.

But here's a bit of advise: next time- name names or tackle our views in the threads concerned. Ha is qarin. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you don't like certain opinions, sida rag ah bring across your points.

Yaax, brother do not labour under the misconception of me adressing individuals by name, unless as in this case directly refering to one or the other.

I do not call cancer by any nor T.B, a disease, a sickness is refered to in generalities, descriptions refereces to symptoms, are enough waaxa al-shabaab tageera wa daad buuka.

Raaganimo is not earned on the internet, it is earned on the feild, in the zone were the somali population wheels under the pressures of
qabiil, destructive politics, fake jihadis, and quislings to the nation.
In this feild IRL I have done my miniscule bit, that I am sure will crush your calacal under they weight of its own mediocrity.

Lastly, the rewards of huri ayn is something which all Muslims believe in. It is not something Alshabab invented. Posting the pics of uncovered women and trying to imply that a group of Muslims encourage getting this reward by looking at uncovered kafir actor is, indeed, mocking this believe, which is not allowed in Islam even if it is for jokes or mocking a group of people. I am talking about this comment, " Take up the offer for women more gorgeous as her are waiting for you". And also your comment, " no one wants to hit this".

Really again you are teaching my religion your hotline seems to be well and trully working no T-Mobile bills or nuthing.

Listen your ruwayad of educating me on what muslims do and do not beleive, remains that,a joke the somalis see through,from the streets of mogadishu, to the oppressed of kismayoo, to the vast overwehlming majiority in the west, what ever some misguided youth with more balls and moral turpitude than you and yours will ever have might do.

For the unbiased and the untainted my description of wadaad warfare by sacrificing youth under the banner of Islam will ring a
hundrend percent true
it might have been graphic and brutal, but one does not quote poetry when refering to the seething human treachery that is al-shabaab and those that support it.

P.S why do you not like the bit about niqabis, would you like to me to change it to something more palatable like, urban camoflage, how about style accesories by the house of coward, no no I know let us just leave it at niqabi, nothing can contain as much disdainfull meaning to a muslim man, than a male niqabi.

You should have ruminated on it for a while.

But then as is so obvious nuance or reflection would not have made you waht you are today.

P.P.S do not take this personally, I refer not only to you, but those people lurking around in the darkness right now.

Bro, I gave you sincere advise which almost every known Islamic Scholar will agree with me. Go and research or better show your post to your local IMAM and seek his opinion. All what I am saying is don't use what Allah has promised for the mumineen in jest. If you think this is a joke, wal xamdulilah, I did my wajib even it is on the internet.

As for the rest of your biography, your just like Meiji: criticising and ridiculing everyone and everything. Yes, I am very proude of you: I know you're a patriotic, nationalistic, true Somali loving fella, who denounces all religous groups, warlords, political groups, animal organisatons, trees, cats, sheep parties, the loony raving party party, xalimos in pyajamas, bla bla. Call me when you get some substance adeer.

Liqaye   

Fabregas your wajib would be better done giving the people of somalia a break by not supporting a group lead by bandits, your weak attempts at sarcasm aside my Imam is not blown up bubble gum such as your self, and would blanche to be associated with what you support. I am no meiji, no twisted rationale on my end just the steady drip drip of scorn, for one who supports with equal passion on the same day the al shabaab and the gooners. Perhaps to your mind it is the same thing.

Fabregas   

^^ What I write on a public forum has absolutely no influence on Somalia bro. So why are so bothered and wailing like a child? FYI, I will sympathise with whoever I like just as everyone else does. Of course, you are also entitled to oppose our views. But you should come with something more original and better than googling pictures of Angelina Jolie in the holy month and speaking about the rewards of jannah in jest. ;) Though if this is any comfort: the likes of peacenow find you funny. go figure or ask sheikh google if you're stuck.............

^^^

weligaaba il jabi!-- you got your a$$ handed to you on a silver platter. And it serves you right for supporting those deviants.

Liqaaye:

Waxaa kuu haray, the hip hop mujaahid, Kash-Moni! I strongly urge you to textually rape him whenever you see him online.

Thank you in advance...

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^^

weligaaba il jabi!
-- you got your a$$ handed to you on a silver platter. And it serves you right for supporting those deviants.

Liqaaye:

Waxaa kuu haray
, the hip hop mujaahid, Kash-Moni! I strongly urge you to textually rape him whenever you see him online.

Thank you in advance...

, Horta don't you get tired of cheerleading other peoples thoughts? btw, asss, textually rape? I'm start to get worried about your mind. Anywayz, this is a debate for grown folks . Now go and find your poms poms and do what you do you best (being dukes little cheerleader) , ya clan boy, or should I say odey.

ps. whatever deviancy shababs may have is nothing compared to the deviancy of your beloved cilmanis, warlords and gaalo invader cheerleaders, sharia insulters on the forum.

^^^

Now, now...not another meltdown please. What WILL the "thoroughbred Islamic Somali tribesmen of noble cushitic and Arab origins" think?

Bwaaaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahah