Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Gun battle mars Somali peace deal

Brown so now Im a doorknob, Habashi, puppet and what else, it seems that you do have trouble with above named names but can you for a moment could you have a wide range of view perhaps with spectrometer that helps you see things easily since your eyes have long retired to do so...

Originally posted by Tukaale:

Brown so now Im a doorknob, Habashi, puppet and what else, it seems that you do have trouble with above named names but can you for a moment could you have a wide range of view perhaps with spectrometer that helps you see things easily since your eyes have long retired to do so...

Give me a reason why i should do that? You, This govt of warlords & every doorknob takes orders from a habashi[& Big Momma].

Bal adiga ii sheeg what kind of name[Calling] You will prefer?

^^What did you just say?

Seriously independent patriotic Somali??????? OHG we have a way for expressions, now seriously my browny where does that exist, honestly speaking tell me you are not dreaming, Because even GD can come up with those expression in his day dreaming!

Sincere, Shall we

Originally posted by Tukaale:

^^What did you just say?

Seriously independent patriotic Somali???????

Sincere, Shall we

Yeah. Just in case you didnt know, The seriously independent somalis are those that refused & stood up to the Habashis & the Warlords.

Those who gloriously fought the invading habashis & fought them off even with the help of American bombers. These Terminologies often describes the opposite of a puppet regime. People driven entities that drove off warlords &defeated them. Corwards & puppets are those defeated lot that came riding on top of enemy tanks to come to their very own capital city.

But i dont expect you to absorb that thru your dense head awoowe..trust me i am not doing that for you. I am just doing this for clarification purposes for our esteemed readers.

Now, Have you dance for the Habashi maanta?

^^LOL, you made me laugh awoowe

My question is, are you a dictionary, or do you help make or authorise them. Or could you be a self-declared dictator.

Do you think everyone have a right to define himself and appear as a Seriously Indepedant Somali.

Do you know that everyone can fight with or against a foreigner for whole lot of different reasons.

As for me, yes I danced but for the sole reason that you striving to make sense and not for the Habashi, but it seems the word "Habashi" left a dangerious scar mark on you brain - Any helf you need contact my office

Could it the name of your Ex that dumbed you..

As for me, yes I danced but for the sole reason that you striving to make sense and not for the Habashi, but it seems the word "Habashi" left a dangerious scar mark on you brain - Any helf you need contact my office

Could it the name of your Ex that dumbed you..

If Bullsh1t was a religion, You will be its Pope.

Bal eega ninkan weyn wuxuu lasoo shirtagay? LOL.

This one was easier than the earlier doorknobs. NEXT!!!

Sometime is good to have been brought up in a society where you are taught respect, but I understand all of humans can't and won't have that great opportunity!

MM, you can always try to sound more rediculous or wise up, you are free

LoooooooooL@ MM Translate to it Amharic. He understands that perfectly.

LooooooooooL@Paragon, Waa iga yaabiyeen ragaan. Somalida waxee ku maahmaahdaa nin naag wadu iyo fuley ku lagde labado kaama kacaan. Hada fuley tank tigray kuray aa hada xabadka noo ruxaaya.

Che, Sxb horta ha caytaminee and you don't have to show too much support for whoever you think is on your side, we are not in show of popularity contest my friend..

Hadaad taqaanid the meaning of word "Daba-doon" please share..

It sounds like a gay thing LOL, but I have make sure - Hubsiimo hal baa lasiistaa