Sign in to follow this  
Burn Notice

Somaliland worried about Galgala militants

NASSIR   

Thankful, adeer you said it yourself that Atam had been pushed into the NorthWestern, which in technicality means "Somaliland". Here, you have "unknowingly" as Jacaylbaro highlighted, violated the quintessential primer on Puntland's playbook. And you came across as someone who considers areas beyond Western Bari that means the Sanaag region as geographically part of SL's claimed borders, since that is where Mr. Atam is currently believed to be based in, if not in the Galgala mountains of Western Bari.

So while aiming at the secessionists, you shot yourself in the leg, which means also letting down your pro-Puntland Maakhiris east of Erigavo District and its surrounding villages.

At least the Erigavo Maakhiris have long considered themselves as part of "Somaliland", even declining their 4 electoral seats that PL's founder offered them in '98.

Thankful   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

Thankful, adeer you said it yourself that Atam had been pushed into the NorthWestern, which in technicality means "Somaliland".

Why are you just mentioning that I said North Western? Why aren't you adding the part where I ended with SOMALIA? Just like you refer to the Southern Somalia, there is also North East Somalia and North West Somalia. Just like how they differentiate in the U.S the region known as "The South."

You have joined the Secessionists after your frustrating defeat by Puntland, who was able to use diverse backing of soldiers from all regions. We both know everywhere is Somali Land. There is no such thing as SL only in the North West of Somalia! Somali Land can be found from the borders of Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti (where the borders start is up for debate)! So no, Atam being pushed into the NW of Somalia does not mean he is being technically pushed into Somali Land as you say, because he is already in Somali Land.

Just because Al Shabaab controls a large part of the South doesn't mean there is a border that automatically exist, just like how the enclaves with governments in the NW and NE of Somalia doesn't mean there is a border as well.

Thankful   

The same that exist in Canadian North.....NONE.

That's why you are hearing about Al Shabaab being arrested in Burco and never at the border like other countries sometimes arrest terrorists .....because no border exist between Bosasso and the Djibouti border!

(now that I said that...you can make up a news article in the coming days about how your police arrested them at you imaginary borders.)

So in other words ,, Bugland have no borders ?? :D

The same that exist in Canadian North.....NONE.

That's why you are hearing about Al Shabaab being arrested in Burco and never at the border like other countries sometimes arrest terrorists .....because no border exist between Bosasso and the Djibouti border!

(now that I said that...you can make up a news article in the coming days about how your police arrested them at you imaginary borders.)

Thankful   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Good ,,, then stay in your nowhere land adeer.
:D

You are beyond our time and comprehension.

I would insha'Allah love to go to Hargeysa one day, i've only been to the airport. If I do, I hope you show me around. I am not sure what will be more interesting, you or the city.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^JB is dharcad iska jir

:eek: Okay maybe I'll reconsider, because even teachers from Puntland are being arrested!

^^^Dont worry JB is all talk in SOL, he is mild mannered in real life.

As for the thread, the twi states of NW & NE Somalia are on the same side. No one wants a terror cell in their territory not near Bossaso or Burco. ;)

Originally posted by Thankful:

You have joined the Secessionists after your frustrating defeat by Puntland,
who was able to use diverse backing of soldiers from all regions...

^^

Thankful,

You reminded me of an old Chinese proverb that says,"A dog in desperation will leap over a wall"-- which I think fits perfectly into your remarks, figuratively speaking of-course! :D We all know there is no such thing as a wall separating the north western parts of Somalia. Isn't that so, Mr.Nassir? :D