Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Thank You President Afwerki

Fabregas   

Originally posted by me:

1. Politics aside.....Eritreans are cool people...got many Eritrean mates....and not one Xabash.

Is that a boast saxiib? Habashis are normal human beings, I used to be freinds with some.... there not eat you or something...

I know one Oromo Ethiopian Guy and I took him to eat at a Somali cafe. These Faraxz were having a big debate about the situation in Somalia and I had to tell him it was nothing major everytime one farax screamed " EtoooooBia". Ironically, they were arguing between Etoonia is Gaalo and one was saying many of the are Muslims etc.. they are helping us....

The severity of the oppression, particularly of Muslims, took on terrible dimensions during the Afeworki period. Non-judicial detentions and executions followed one after the other. Islamic schools were closed down and mosques demolished. Arabic ceased to be the official language, and hundreds of thousands of people fled their homes and took shelter in Sudan. Anyone who criticized the Afeworki regime felt its wrath.....

The violence continues even today. Muslims in Eritrea are still arrested for no reason, sentenced to death by unjust courts, murdered by death squads, and all forms of opposition are prohibited. Muslims are thus unable to live freely according to their religion, their freedom of worship is restricted, the losses among the population grow day by day and policies of oppression, fear and intimidation continue unabated. Schools that might teach Muslim children about their religion are closed down, and mosques where people might pray are demolished. Tens of thousands of Muslims are forced to migrate, and the million or so refugees who have fled the persecution of the regime are trying to survive in conditions of hunger and famine.

http://www.harunyahya.com/spring10.php

I hope your ignorance of Afwerki's crimes is genuine.

Nur   

Seek Knowledge

You Write: " I hope your ignorance of Afwerki's crimes is genuine."

Brother, I dont fake ignorance, but even if I was dead sure of what was happening, wisdom is always needed in alleviating their pain, not mere words of anger. I fail to see your input on what I have written thoughtfully, specially about the complexity of relationships and the verse that sets conditions in dealing with non Muslim entities, even when they are persecuting fellow Muslims who are under their rule.

The Prophet SAWS upon witnessing persecuted Muslims in Makkah, when Muslims were as weak as they are today, had these wise words to say: " Sabran yaa aala Yaaser, Jannah is your destination and our meeting point"

When facing a complex problem, emotions can lead to wrong actions, if we fail helping our people in Somalia, its unimaginable that we are capable solving Eritreas internal problems, the question is : Why talk about a problem that we have no venue nor resources to solve?

Nur

me   

Originally posted by GJ_Goate:

quote:Originally posted by me:

1. Politics aside.....Eritreans are cool people...got many Eritrean mates....and not one Xabash.

Is that a boast saxiib? Habashis are normal human beings, I used to be freinds with some.... there not eat you or something...

I know one Oromo Ethiopian Guy and I took him to eat at a Somali cafe. These Faraxz were having a big debate about the situation in Somalia and I had to tell him it was nothing major everytime one farax screamed " EtoooooBia". Ironically, they were arguing between Etoonia is Gaalo and one was saying many of the are Muslims etc.. they are helping us....
War adiga hadalku xagee ka galaa?

Are Oromo's xabash? First start to understand what XABASH means..markaas hadal ila soo doono.

Fabregas   

Saxiib, I didn't say Oromos are Habash. But they fall under the bracket of Ethiopians! I did know know some Habashis from college and I said they hanged around with Somalis and they are normal(cool people) people like me and you. In fact the Eritreans that you are talking about such as Tirgranya and others can be considered as Habashis. Some Muslims also fall under the category of Habashis such as those who live in the Northern Territory. All am saying is that Somalis have to be careful in stereotyping a whole group of people and demonizing them based on the actions of their army and political leaders. Islam doesn't allow racism, prideful nationalism and believing one is superior to other ethnicities. And again, I'm not accusing you of doing any of these things!

Som@li   

Afwerki is not helping Muslims, but is fighting his war against Ethiopians, and hosts ICU to help each other, one common visible enemy!

Scratch my back, and I will scratch yours weeye sheekadu!

Tell me when the Prophet SAWAS ever praise any muslim oppressor? First you praised Afwerki and second you said you had no clue of his atrocities and third you are saying forget about the Eritrean muslims as long as he is helping the ICU to continue fighting and ordering them never to sit and talk to their brothers the TFG.

This is not a complex problems as you put it and there is no need to have a debate about it it is all out in the open. I like to talk straight without using the latest thesaurus. Why the ICU refuses to talk to their brothers?

Nur   

Seekknowledge

I was clueless in the beginning, but Alhamdulillah, this last post of yours helped shed some light on your discomfort with my " Thank You " Note for Eritean Leader for his assistance and hospitality for the ICU Refugees that he has given a sanctuary against bloody Ethiopians and their local stooges.

Here is your logic ( Correct me if I am wrong)

1. Afwerki in your opinion is an enemy, that we should not praise him for anything good he has done for the ICU or Somalia as people, as long as he is continuing to oppress Eritrean Muslims in his jails.

2. The TFG are our " Brothers" no matter what!, even if they are against the implementation of the Sharia as the law of the land, have helped Ethiopians molest our country's sovreignty, kill our people wholesale, rape our women, displaced houndreds of thousands of Somalis, technically occupy all regions of the country either with force or with consent of TFG.

For me to go back to Islamic History to show you political parallels of our present situation, and how our prophet SAWS handled delicate situations, I would appreciate if you can confirm the above statements.

Nur

Correct me if I am wrong

1. In your opinion we should praise and support Afwerki as long as he is helping the ICU including some former warlords and never condemn his crimes against Eritrean Muslims hey they are not ICU members hence don't apply the term muslim to them.

2. The TFG are not our brother because they don't want to implement the Saudi Sharia Law but Afwerki does? Therefore we will continue to fight from civilian places (against their will) and run leaving innocent women and children to be killed and raped by Ethiopians so we can call and scream the Ethiopians are raping our women. Why run why not stay and defend the innocent?

You can't pick and choose the polical parallels from our Prophet sawas either you follow all including negotiations (which was the Prophet's sawas first choice) or you don't.

Nur   

Seekknowledge

You Write:

"In your opinion we should praise and support Afwerki as long as he is helping the ICU including some former warlords and never condemn his crimes against Eritrean Muslims hey they are not ICU members hence don't apply the term muslim to them. "

Aswer:

Yes, praise him for what he has done right, and support him against a common enemy of both Eritrea and Somalia. He who does not thank people, doesnt thank Allah.

The ICU has a vision for Somalia, any warlord who accepts that vision, and agrees to work under the leadership of the ICU is accomodated.

When Abu Sufyaan was defeated by the Prophet SAWS, not only was Abu Sufyaan forgiven, but all of his supportres regardless of their past crimes were forgiven once they submitted to the Prophets leadership.

As for the alledged crimes of Afwerke, the ICU is not the right court to try him, after all, he has a covenant of mutual assistance with the ICU against common enemy Ethiopia, and Allah SWT instructs us in Quraan regarding those Muslims oppressed by an entity with which we have a binding treaty " ...and if they ( Muslims in distress) ask you to rescue them, help them and rescue them, except against a nation that you have a standing treaty and covenant"

The implementation of Sharia is a Devine order, anyone who rejects the Sharia's implementation technically rejects Allah's rule, and anyone who rejects Allah's rule is not Muslim, and thus not a brother in Faith. The TFG rejects Sharia, Saudi, Kuwaiti, Hawiian or Somali Sharia versions, its a Government of the Tribalist warlords, by the Tigres, For the NeoCons.

The Ethiopian Invasion of Somalia was an illegal invasion from internal and external perspectives. Internally, the TFG is an illigitimate organization created outside of Somalia ( Nairobi), by our enemies ( Ethiopia/ Tigre), for the interest of the USA Neocons. The invasion was even against the UN charter, since Ethiopia had no mandate to invade Somalia, but due to the overt support of Bush , the UN, kept quiet, so, we have a situation of an organized crime against humanity with full view of the " International Community"

The reason the ICU run away and not stay is because the American Supplied firepower against the ICU movement was too hot to handle, I am sure that you don want your " Bothers" become target practice for smart missiles, knowing that the enemy does not differentiate between civilians and combatants, collective punishment is the new world order.

As a result, the political leadership of the ICU found refuge in Asmara, while the resistance fighters engaged the Ethiopian army for the last 12 months in bogged down street fight that caused the Ethiopians to vent their anger at children and women when they failed to decisively win the war in two weeks as they have predicted, angry that the TFG is a worthless bunch, who cant even protect itself one day if left alone.

So, the ICU is counting on Allah's help.

The TFG is counting on Ethiopia's help

We have a case of two Organnizations:

1. The ICU, formed to repel the country from 16 years of warlords domination and bloodshed, to make peace in Somalia, and brotherhood under Sharia that secures peoples lives , properties and dignity.

2. The TFG, Formed to quickly sign the Petroleum law, to divide Somalia into tribal enclaves, dismantle its strength and keep it under Ethiopian rule to serve Emperialism.

So, in conclusion, an organization formed for the right cause, which failed, is better than an organization formed for evil, which succeeded, so far.

Nur

Bro. I rest my case. Helping an oppressor and condoning his actions is one thing but picking and choosing verses of the Quran in unrelated issues is another.

The ICU was formed after a government was in place therefore making them according to the sharia people of fitna. About the covenant they have with the oppressor has nothing to do with the sharia cause they were never a government in the first place.

The ICU has a vision for Somalia, any warlord who accepts that vision, and agrees to work under the leadership of the ICU is accomodated

I see with this quote you are getting prepared to defend Indhacadde and gang cause you know this is were their true colours lies. Here is were people came to know that their cause was never about Islam but the same cause of the TFG. POWER. ICU vision has nothing to do with Islam.

Fabregas   

quote:The ICU was formed after a government was in place therefore making them according to the sharia people of fitna.

The I.C.U was formed when no government was in place all across Southern Somalia. Muqdisho was under the rule of warlords who created a fitnah for 17 years by setting up checpoints and turning Muqdisho into the most dangerous city in the world. A government existed in Badioa but they were scared to come to Muqdisho as the fitnah makers, ie the warlords woudln't let any government take shape in Somalia.

Thus, the people of Muqdisho were imprisoned in Muqdisho by the warlords; no government, no international community, no Arab leage, no Imam, no clan elder came to their rescue. In fact the warlords were rewarded with lavish nights in Djibouti hotels and presented with a multitude of weapons, finance and expertise in order to catch wadaads or "Islamists" in Somalia. In one particular instance they kidnapped an Iraqi refugee and when they realised he wasn't the man wanted by the Americans, they literally trimmed of parts his beard to make him resemble the man the Americans wanted. Of course the Americans released him because clearly this wasn't the man they wanted.

The Fitnah reached such a level that the warlords used Masajids as rubbish dumps and hundreds of people were being kidnapped and in some cases handed over so that the warlords could earn an income.

The I.C.U was created to get rid of this Fitnah and when they did people from other Somali cities across Southern Somalia started to call on them to rid of them of the warlords. After this it was decided by Meles Zenawi and his cohorts that Badaio would be used as a launching pad for thousands of Ethiopian troops and the militias of the warlords for a large scale war against the Islamic Courts.

Sure the Islamic Courts had unpleasant/dodgy characters and made many errors during the rule. But which part of the Shariah says you can't struggle against those that openly declare the blood of the Muslims halal and openly clearly state that Shariah shall not be implemented in Somalia? If the I.C.U were guilty of a creating a fitnah; what does the Shariah say about the one who openly declares as his brother/protector an Atheist invader( Meles Zenawi) who said from his own mouth that Shariah will not be accepted in Somalia and that the he prefered Somali Muslims to look after Camels and sheeps rather than rule themselves? Imagine what the Shariah says about the one who stood one top of their tanks and declared that, " he would even bring Jews to occupy Somalia", whilst those very troops(his protectors) were rounding up Somali Women and raping in them in the countryside? Which is the greater fitan, ie to rule by Shariah and make some mistakes or openly side with those that reject it completely and defecate on mosques? sorry if i ranted!

Nur   

Seekknowledge Bro.

The problem we have is about vision, The ICU delivered peace, opened the ports, the Airports, made the Capital safe after 16 years, and then accepted the TFG as the legitimate government, invited Abdullahi Yusuf to come to Villa Somalia, the ICU had a single job, and its was not political, they created the first building lock of law and order for the nation after 16 years of Anarchy in which most of the TFG and some who joined the ICU under fear have taken part.

The ICU was not only forgiving all the warlords, they have also accepted their phoney TFG government, just to make peace. But, peace is dangerous for a warlord.

But Uncle Abdullahi Yusuf preferred coming to Mogadishu aboard Ethiopian Tanks, after all, he owes them a favor, just like all the other warlords who were playing the roles and creating the anarchy to dismantle Somalia.

Give the ICU a credit brother.

Nur

Who were the businessmen running the ports, Airports etc? The same people declare war, choose government change their mind and then call on peace. This war is all about Aweis and Abdullahi and you guys blindly follow them without reasoning.

The Fitnah reached such a level that the warlords used Masajids as rubbish dumps

GJ where were the ICU when women were raped by their own brothers inside the masjids? Which one is worse dumping rubbish or rape?

The only solution is negotiations and right now unfortunately the ICU is the one continuing the war without regards for innocent people caught in the middle. If they really care about somali people they would put aside their pride the same way they changed their cimamads. Then I would give them credit.