Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Insurgents fire mortars on Somali police, 13 dead

Originally posted by Caddow Junior Charles:

quote:Originally posted by Fabregas_Bruv:

The African occupiers and "Sheikh" Shariffs thugs should stop occupying Muqdisho and return to central Africa.

Boy Genius, is not moqdisho part of african continent??obviously the answer is giong to be yes, so know what are you agains? or, are you one of those crazy people who are going through mental treatment.?the answer obvious. please after you finnish your treatment try to understand those 2 Paragraf:

Paragraf:1"The African Union Mission to Somalia (AMISOM) is an active, regional peacekeeping mission operated by the African Union with the approval of the United Nations"

what is UN? read under

"The United Nations Organization (UNO) or simply United Nations (UN) is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and the achieving of world peace. The UN was founded in 1945 after World War II to replace the League of Nations, to stop wars between countries, and to provide a platform for dialogue. It contains multiple subsidiary organizations to carry out its missions"

so boy Genius, i hope you read the 2 pragrafs and hopping you can you help answering the Q below.

what is the requirement to be land occupiers??
I don't have the time to respond. Suffice it to say i'll send the user uknown 1 to deal with you. :D

@Meiji, why not we marry them to your muqdisho society sisters? ;)

Originally posted by Fabregas_Bruv:

quote:Originally posted by Caddow Junior Charles:

quote:

Originally posted by Fabregas_Bruv:

The African occupiers and "Sheikh" Shariffs thugs should stop occupying Muqdisho and return to central Africa.

Boy Genius, is not moqdisho part of african continent??obviously the answer is giong to be yes, so know what are you agains? or, are you one of those crazy people who are going through mental treatment.?the answer obvious. please after you finnish your treatment try to understand those 2 Paragraf:

Paragraf:1"The African Union Mission to Somalia (AMISOM) is an active, regional peacekeeping mission operated by the African Union with the approval of the United Nations"

what is UN? read under

"The United Nations Organization (UNO) or simply United Nations (UN) is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and the achieving of world peace. The UN was founded in 1945 after World War II to replace the League of Nations, to stop wars between countries, and to provide a platform for dialogue. It contains multiple subsidiary organizations to carry out its missions"

so boy Genius, i hope you read the 2 pragrafs and hopping you can you help answering the Q below.

what is the requirement to be land occupiers??
I don't have the time to respond. Suffice it to say i'll send the user uknown 1 to deal with you.
:D

send who?--and why are you sending people to defend a statement you made?please dont make silly statemends like the one above if you cant deffend your own statemend.

Juje   

admins public lecture&warning of me... i personally think it was uncalled for and totally unprofessional.

Aren't you doing exactly the same by moaning in public - if you have an issue with the Baby Face dude sxb PM him. You are stretching this thing bit to far.

Originally posted by Juje:

admins public lecture&warning of me... i personally think it was uncalled for and totally unprofessional.

Aren't you doing exactly the same by moaning in public - if you have an issue with the Baby Face dude sxb PM him. You are stretching this thing bit to far.
you are rigth juje, i will just shat up and wiat for the apology :D

Juje   

you are rigth juje, i will just shat up and wiat for the apology

Yeah ! Mind you the postal service is on strike you might have to wait lil bit longer. Make sure you don't go astray while you are waiting otherwise the 'apology' might rapidly be preceded by the utter opposite.

Originally posted by Juje:

you are rigth juje, i will just shat up and wiat for the apology

Yeah ! Mind you the postal service is on strike you might have to wait lil bit longer. Make sure you don't go astray while you are waiting otherwise the 'apology' might rapidly be preceded by the utter opposite.
hmm i think if we all give a hand the postal service may be back and do better jobb then ever.as Sherban Shabeel and MR,somalia is on-board. juje well u give as a hand and make a better service to the village?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Caddow is right, members shouldn't be scolded on the forum. They should receive PMs explaining how they broke the rules.

Only if you agree to fund a full time moderator who will write and send flowery and apologetic messages to the members humbly asking them to improve their future conduct. :D