Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

ONLF need to convince their population not us

Somali_RegionSomali State of Ethiopia

[edit] Presidents of the Executive Committee

Abdulahi Muhammed Sa'adi (ONLF) (January 1993 - November 1993)

Hassan Jire Kalinle (ONLF) (1993 - April 1994)

Ugaz Abdulrahman Abd Ghani (April 1994 - November 1994)

Id Tahir Farah (ESDL) (1995 - October 1997)

Mohammed Ma'alin Ali (ONLF) (October 1997 - October 2000)

Abdul Reshid Dulane (SPDP) (October 2000 - 2003)

Abdul Jibril (acting) (SPDP) (2003 - October 2005)

Abdulahi Hassan Mohammed (SPDP) (October 2005 - October 2008)

Daud Mohamed Ali (SPDP) (October 2008 - present)

How many of the population work for the Ethiopian state, in the local regional as well as the Federal level?

How many of the men of the region are in the Ethiopian army, police and secret service?

If the ONLF and their singers in the Diaspora can not convince their kin, then why are they crying so much?

Liberate your minds and the rest will follow. :D

Originally posted by Jabhad_no1:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....miskiin

:D

Can the ONLF hold a meeting in Jigjiga? No, I also forgot the ONLF are a minority in Jigjiga, Garaad Wiil Waal’s country the ONLF are a minority there. Should they not change the name to ANLF or something more inclusive? :D

General Duke the land is called O gaden it has nothing to do with Clan , onlf hunts down every dhabaqoodhi regardless of his clan and his region, why does puntland arrest any one who says its wrong to hand over People from the ismaamul goboleedka somalida Eh Ethiopia.

Why cant the these people live in peace in the puntland regions

Kamaavi   

You are joking right @Duke? :D

If the ONLF just said, "Peace Love and Flower Power Baby" you would have been Absynianlly Bytch Slapped and you wouldn't even have the right or freedom to say stup!d stuff like that. Not unless you were granted permission for the dictator.

You should thank your lucky stars good men are giving their lives FIGHTING for the PEACE you now enjoy!

RedSea   

Is it me slipping from somali political scene these days or no one in here really makes any sense. I haven't gotten clue of what anyone here has said thus far. Gibberish..

^^^You have not been missed lad :D As for the topic, I dont know why people want to convince others when the target audiance is working for the "enemy", convince the folks then we will all take you seriously. Also drop the sub-clan name.

Kamaavi   

The subclan name will remain intact. Only those who are in front lines sacrifying their lives have rights to talk to about the name, not a pay out collaborater.

So you may convince your folks as well not come in between xaqlayaasha and the xabashida.

Simple as that, simple.

Originally posted by Jafe101:

The subclan name will remain intact. Only those who are in front lines sacrifying their lives have rights to talk to about the name, not a pay out collaborater.

Simple as that, simple.

So everyone in the state who is not of the sublcan is a collaborator? How on earth do you think you will get anywhere, you are a clear example of the mindless nonsense of the ONLF and its failure. Now take the Duke's advice, be more inclusive and liberate the land. ;)

Sharbeen Shabbele: The **** Maskin should not be speaking amongst Somali’s, again mind your manners lad.

:D

[ October 30, 2009, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

I see you are still incapable of saying anything constructive and resort to pathetic attacks to discredit your opponents.

You should not be ashamed of what you are, nor are you an “opponent” of mine; I don’t take you seriously for one. :D