Sign in to follow this  
Proud_Muslimah2

Women of Jannah

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Foxy:

JB

They say its a mans world, may be its a man's world in the after life too?

cheers

Foxy ...exactly what i was wondering !!

Originally posted by Rashiid:

Johny-B,

You are the one who said there will be no xureyl-ceyn-men in the paradise, but i neither said they would be nor i said there would not be any.

So, you´ve said nothing? i thought so too!! :D

Who of us have said that the Quran doesen´t mention a male hur al-ain? not me :D

Yonis   

This is funny: Is this how you always discuss with people or you are trying to ignore my question?? This is what you said earlier,

"The ones that make to Jannah WILL NEVER have "hur Ain" like their male conterparts"

According to the above quote, what i want to ask you is, how did you know that?? Did you take a peek in the Jannah and saw that there would not be any Xureyl-Ceyn-Male in the paradise?? Can you tell us or bring any verse or hadith supporting your above statement?? if not, It is better for you to admit or prove yourself wrong for saying something you have no knowledge in it. we are all human beings and we all make mistake. Morever, to recognize and admit your mistake is part of the knowledge and being a mature person.

Still waiting your response. Please, dont try to wander around, just bring your evidence!

Muhammad   

Ya Mu'mineen;

don't waste your time with JB's questions, he is neither a women, nor does he believe in Allah(swt), the Quraan or the Hearafter.

Those who's minds enter the possibility of discrimination in the Hearafter, have very low belief in Allah's 'Adl(Justice), essential part of Tawheed, or have no belief at all.

This Dunya and Aakhirah are not the same, trying to capture it with the mind of this world, is like fishing with a straw.

fi'amanillah

Johnny B   

Originally posted by m u h a m m a d:

Ya Mu'mineen;

don't waste your time with JB's questions, he is neither a women, nor does he believe in Allah(swt), the Quraan or the Hearafter.

Mohammed bro,as a Muslim you´re supposed to convince me and the wolrd with your faith, as it is NOT as obvious and self explanatory as it is for you.

Those who's minds enter the possibility of discrimination in the Hearafter, have very low belief in Allah's 'Adl(Justice), essential part of Tawheed, or have no belief at all.

Areen´t you judging the others here?

This Dunya and Aakhirah are not the same,
trying to capture it with the mind of this world, is like fishing with a straw.

fi'amanillah

MUHAMMED bro, what mind should we use to capture it?

Do you have a mind that is out of this 'dunya'?

Yonis   
Mohamed, thank you! I did not know he was an atheist. Anyway, I was just telling him to refrain talking about something he has no knowledge in it. People like him are those who say something but unfortunately, can’t get their words straight when someone catches their lies and false statements. I hope he will abstain anything that puts him in trouble from now on.

Foxy   

Mohamed, thank you! I did not know he was an atheist. Anyway, .

Just Coz JB dared to ask a normal Question in the religion and its stance on men hur alain U were quick to judge him an atheist........That is quiet a harsh statement,.....so I guess its forbidden to ask and seek answers in regards to the religion ......otherwise one will be seen as an atheist...walee waa caj'aaib.......its like U either get with the programme or out like an outsider.....

cheers

Yonis   
He did not ask a question. In fact he said a statement that has no place in Islam. even if it was a question, he should value or accept the answers we gave him.

Johnny B   

Rashid bro let me quote WIILO for once and go 'Go figure' ;)

I actually stated a question , i wondered why there is no MALE hur al ain for the god fearing sisters.

and your answer which you want me to value and accept was

In general, it is true that the Koran did not mention it. However, that does not mean the rewards of women will be less as compare to men.

and when i asked you how do you know that ?

you as every other wanna be 'Mulla' i encountered you started bashing around ya.

Now go and entertain yourself with your disjunctive Questions and my beeing of an Athiest or be a good student and lean back and wait till an enlighted bro elaborates on why there is no "MALE hur al ain".

Yonis   

Well, first of all, I apologize if I offended you and I think I should not have called you any name. As I believe we both agree that the holy Quran did not mention Hur Ain-male. But, I just disagree with you when you said “ There Will Never Be One †so what I was trying to explain to you was it is something we don’t know at the moment and we can’t come to that conclusion at all. See, how simple it was. We should not even talk about this issue that much if you understand my points but unfortunately, you started wandering around without reading my post.

Anyway, good luck brother and have fun!

Muhammad   

Salaams to all

brother in humanity, JB,

you said:

"as a Muslim you´re supposed to convince me and the wolrd with your faith, as it is NOT as obvious and self explanatory as it is for you."

I agree with you.

But do you agree with me that there is a 'wise' way of doing that.

for example, before your baby learns to run, he needs to learn how to sit and walk.

explaining Jannah to an Athiest, and there is a difference here in a person who believes in a all-powerful deity, and one who does't, is like teaching a baby how to run, when he doesn't even know how to sit.

You, for example, Don't believe in Allah, which means you don't believe in Aakhirah, then how can one explain to you about Jannah, try and put water in a cup that is up side down.

And when I talked about Imaan, you said;

"Areen´t you judging the others here?"

well, If you say, there is discrimination in Aakhirah, In Islam that means you lack Imaan if you are a Muslim, or you don't have Imaan!

It is clear why, first what is Imaan?

Imaan is first, the Belief in Allah(swt) the Supreme, the Just.

and Muslim is - the One who to gain peace, submits to the Will of Allah AL-'ADL!

to quote Wiilo here, 'Go Figure' :D

then you said:

"MUHAMMED bro, what mind should we use to capture it?

Do you have a mind that is out of this 'dunya'?"

bro, you need Faith (Imaan) to capture it! that is what I have.

Faith in Allah(swt), that He is The Just.

A simple answer to the question of Hurul-Ain is;

If you Belief in Allah(swt), you don't Need a 'Mullah' in this Dunya to tell you what you will get in Aakhirah, Jannah belongs to Allah(swt) alone, and you will deal with Him alone.

and to a Non-Muslim, first, come to a Belief in Allah(swt), before you question us what you will get in Jannah that belongs to The One(swt) that you don't even belief in!

fi'amanillah

Yeah, while there maybe some hadith asserts gender discrimination by Allah, the Glorious Qur'an does not mention such thing and in fact tells us that all are equal in the eyes of Allah and that all will be dealt with justly.

We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment so that not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least. And if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account. Q. 21:47

Then on that Day not a soul will be wronged in the least and ye shall but be repaid the meeds of your past Deeds. Q. 36:54

Those who believe (in the Qur'an) and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures) and the Christians and the Sabians, - any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. Q. 2:62

Those who ascribe false things to Allah, will never prosper. In such falsehood is but a paltry profit but they will have a most grievous Chastisement. Q. 16:116/117

Peace JB,

A woman CAN choose to have one if she desires just because it's not mentioned in the Qur'an does NOT mean she is not allowed to have one...afterall, people get whatever they desire in Jannah! However, a well known fact is that us (women) will be 10X more beautiful than the women of Jannah! (There is a hadith on this, Insh'Allah (God Willing) I will try to find it for you) what more of a reward could a Muslimah want?

Peace

Johnny B   

imancipation bro, Are you saying that maybe an untrustworthy 'hadith' is to blame ,

for gender discrimination by Allah,?

If there are an interpretation leaps on a'Hadith' both the pros & cons are entitled to claim having the absoloute correct interpretation and answer to the MALE 'hur al ain' question using commomn sense and rational arguments since it is not in the Quran.

and the argument it is not mentioned in the Quran therefore there are no male 'hur al ain' can´t help the cons becouse 'Hadith's are there just becouse the Quran doesn´t mention everything .

The 'Quran' doesn´t mention everything and all the 'Hadith's are not agreed upon,

so sound arguments instead of irrelevant verses is what we least demand of you :D

Proud one , I´m not questioning the ability of the sisters to make a choice .. ooh no , i of all nomads should know about that , but my point was 'hur al ain' is not mentioned on the sisters´reward menu so the sisters are left one choice shorter [big Grin]

Salafi bro .. if mates (One of a matched pair) is 'hur al ain', then how come a simile like

" he is as cute as ´hur al ain´" has NEVER surfaced in the Muslim world literature?

You don´t seem to have a pure flour in your sack ( as we say it here ) :D

[ October 09, 2005, 00:22: Message edited by: m u h a m m a d ]

Haseena   

Bismillah

Salamu Calaykum

Baraka Allah fik brother Muhammd, you said it very well, strange how he didn't answer ur post...oh well, May Allah bless you for ur answer and May he guide all of us

wa calaykum salam