Sign in to follow this  
Proud_Muslimah2

Women of Jannah

Assalamu Alaikum,

Khadeeja:

Narrated Aisha :

I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet as much as I did of Khadija (although) she died before he married me, for I often heard him mentioning her, and Allah had told him to give her the good tidings that she would have a palace of Qasab (i.e. pipes of precious stones and pearls in Paradise), and whenever he slaughtered a sheep, he would send her women-friends a good share of it. [al-Bukhari]

Al Bukhari also reported that Abdullah bin Abi Aufa asked :"Did the Prophet give glad tidings to Khadija?" He said, "Yes, of a palace of Qasab (in Paradise) where there will be neither any noise nor any fatigue."

The Black Woman :

Narrated 'Ata bin Abi Rabah:

Ibn 'Abbas said to me, "Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise?" I said, "Yes." He said, "This black lady came to the Prophet and said, 'I get attacks of epilepsy and my body becomes uncovered; please invoke Allah for me.' The Prophet said (to her), 'If you wish, be patient and you will have (enter) Paradise; and if you wish, I will invoke Allah to cure you.' She said, 'I will remain patient,' and added, 'but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me that I may not become uncovered.' So he invoked Allah for her." [al-Bukhari]

Ar-Rumaysaa

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "I saw myself (in a dream) entering Paradise, and behold! I saw Ar-Rumaisa', Abu Talha's wife. I heard footsteps. I asked, Who is it? Somebody said, 'It is Bilal ' Then I saw a palace and a lady sitting in its courtyard. I asked, 'For whom is this palace?' Somebody replied, 'It is for 'Umar.' I intended to enter it and see it, but I thought of your ('Umar's) Ghira (and gave up the attempt)." 'Umar said, "Let my parents be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! How dare I think of my Ghira (self-respect) being offended by you? [al-Bukhari]

May Allah (SWT) make us amongst the residents of Paradise (Ameen)

Salam

Haneefah   

Amazing women Indeed, May Allah be pleased with them. JZK sis.

Originally posted by *Proud_Muslimah*:

May Allah (SWT) make us amongst the residents of Paradise (Ameen)

Ameen!

Haseena   

Bismillah

salamu calaykum

fat boy I belive you are maybe referring to the hadith of the rasuul (sallahu alehi wa salam) who said the majority of the inhabitants of the hell fire is women.

And Insha Allah anyone with faith in his/her heart will not last in the fire.

wa calaykum salam

Originally posted by Haseena:

Bismillah

salamu calaykum

fat boy I belive you are maybe referring to the hadith of the rasuul (sallahu alehi wa salam) who said the majority of the inhabitants of the hell fire is women.

My thought exactly

Johnny B   

Originally posted by fat boy:

isn't also said that there will be fewer women entering janah than men?

Even if that is somehow acceptable , The ones that make to Jannah will never have " hur Ain" like their male counterparts ,as there is no male Hur ain"

wonder why ?

Haseena   

Bismillah

Even if that is somehow acceptable , The ones that make to Jannah will never have " hur Ain" like their male counterparts ,as there is no male Hur ain"

wonder why ?

Indeed a mouminah is content with what her Lord revealed to her in the Furqan. No male hur al ayn is mentioned, and indeed a Mouminahs reward is with her lord, and truly what a Great reward, she will be well received in jannah and everything her eyes, heart and ears will delight on will be presented to her....who could ask for more? To be saved from hell and granted Al Jannah…indeed no one

Yonis   

Originaly posted by Johnny B

The ones that make to Jannah will never have " hur Ain" like their male counterparts ,as there is no male Hur ain"

Before I answer you question, can you bring or tell us any verse or Hadith that says Muslim women will never have Hurul-ceyn-men in the paradise??? Care to share with us; we might learn something from you and thank you in advance:

In general, it is true that the Koran did not mention it. However, that does not mean the rewards of women will be less as compare to men. In fact, there are couple of verses tell us that all Muslims regardless of their gender will have anything they desire and wish. Since you can’t bring any verse or Hadith, that says Hurul-ceynis are only for Muslim men, I would like to conclude my response with this verse and I hope it will give you a brief response to your inquiry:

Allah (SWT) says “For them (pious men and women) there will be therein all that they desire and they will abide there forever…†[sura 25, vs. 16]

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Rashiid:

In general, it is true that the Koran did not mention it.
However, that does not mean the rewards of women will be less as compare to men.

[sura 25, vs. 16]
[/b]

How do you know that is does not mean so

since it is not in the Quran ?

from your head ?

Haneefah   

^^There is no such thing as gender inequality in Al-Islam or the Qur'an. The only thing that differentiates us as believers or puts us into different rank in front of our creator is solely our piety. Therefore, our rewards in the hereafter (as well as in this dunya) are strictly dependent on our deeds and nothing else!

Hope that sheds some light and clarifies what brother Rashid was referring to smile.gif

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Abrar:

our rewards in the hereafter (as well as in this dunya) are strictly dependent on our deeds and nothing else!

Hope that sheds some light and clarifies what brother Rashid was referring to
smile.gif

unfortunately not !!

Does that mean that women piety is never good enough for a male "hur ain"?

Foxy   

JB

Good point one wonders why there is no mention of hur al-ain men for god fearing women! smile.gif

They say its a mans world, may be its a man's world in the after life too?

cheers

Yonis   

Johny-B,

You are the one who said there will be no xureyl-ceyn-men in the paradise, but i neither said they would be nor i said there would not be any.

your problem is you did not read or understand what I said. It is not like I said, the Quran mentioned that there are some Xural-ceyn men in the paradise, but what i said was, they will have anything they want since the Quran says that. That is the point you are missing. That verse tells us that, both men and women will have anything they wish without any discrimination. Even if they want to play soccer they will be allowed to do so.

Where is the answer I was waiting from you???? I am still waiting where the Quran says; there will never be xureylceyn-men in the Jannah. If you bring any verse or hadith, there will be no way I will argue with you! But if you don’t have any, please, let’s stop the pointless discussion period.