Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Somaliland Parliament to forge strong relations with Ethiopia

Bokero   

The more i read this forum and the recent events in Mogadishu, where Somalis have call upon foreigners for massacre their brethren...i am convinced Somalia is DEAD, we are doomed to refugeedom and failure.. As a society we have failed, as individuals we have failure, we are loser race. May Allah rescue as from ourselves..

Sorry for the pessimism, but have been robbed of my optimism by the lack of leadership and intellectualism in my society… just look at you people here…We need to ask ourselves what we want as people and how deep will we dig into the abyss

me   

Originally posted by Bokero:

The more i read this forum and the recent events in Mogadishu, where Somalis have call upon foreigners for massacre their brethren...i am convinced Somalia is DEAD, we are doomed to refugeedom and failure.. As a society we have failed, as individuals we have failure, we are loser race. May Allah rescue as from ourselves..

Sorry for the pessimism, but have been robbed of my optimism by the lack of leadership and intellectualism in my society… just look at you people here…We need to ask ourselves what we want as people and how deep will we dig into the abyss

^^^Slaps this Bokaro person,get yourself together will you!