Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

One more chance for the boy-Nationalist

if you upset with the rules then exit the village. This ain't no democracy kittens.

Rules apply to everyone. Including inadeero who couldn't control his temper.

Heh. So much drama, so little time eh, dear cyber-political-actitivists?

Admin, pardon the Nationalist. I dont venture into this neck of the woods that often but having read the thread he was reprimanded for, I assume it was a momentary lapse into emotional outrage.

That said.

The political section is ruined by 2-faced cows who dont contribute anything significant to most discussions but snide remarks and extremely repetitive responses. As much as some of you would like to think you're ennoying/angering or even having a discussion with ur baised drivel and unproductive attitudes towards political discussions with a certain faceless some1 on the internet, you're just contributing to the growing divide between somalis. By talking ill of whole regions, you're offending more people than the ones engaged in the discussion. So please, can we all exercise some caution with politics? Somalis get so worked up over it.

For real nationalist who fancy doing something worthwhile with their time, get in on the action. Somalia is a booming business centre (or so I heard redface.gif ). Seriously, for once I would like to read every1 represent their so called "region" by prividing us with positive news from the region and how progressive or regressive( :D ) the situation is back there. erm... positive n accurate of course smile.gif

hi gurdian and the protector. Hows the women's section of the forum going? i hear its going very well. somehow its not working for me, i try to open it up, nothing happens. will check my computer.