Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Kulmiye and Qaran emerged...bad news for Udub people.

Originally posted by Poker:

I think It's a great move for Somaliland and Somalillanders in general. I want the strength of Somaliland in one place for once. Call me crazy but multiple party system isn't benefiting our young nation at this current situation. We have our political talent scattered all over the place.

We need Sillanyo, Rayaale, Mahomed Haash, Gaboose and all other politicians to work together toward prosperity and ultimate sovereignty for our people. We can always constitute and mobilize multiple party system in the future.

That is something which is not going to happen sxb ,,,,, everyone is looking for not less than the presidency seat.

RedSea   

JB so how is what you want better than what I want?

I want change through siilaanyo given the man's long standing as an outstanding polatician and leader. He has been proven as finance minister for somalia in the early years, as chairman of SNM during the height of the war, and currently as leader of very good and inclusive party that has members and organization across the globe. This man though old is very dynamic and genious politician.

what does rayaale and his fooxle vp good for other than begging the world to recognize them, playing cheap. adeer we need to restore respect and the dignity we had as people. we can't keep doing this.

whilst you want something new out of the current regime.

It's like what Obama use to say "you can't keep doing what you doing, and somehow expect a change to come".

Udub is off the table in my books. they failed in every way possible. they suck. they blow.

I offcourse want Maxamed warancade and Mudane Ducaale to still hold their posts after Kulmiye comes to power. they have served SL gallantly.

Poker   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:Originally posted by Poker:

I think It's a great move for Somaliland and Somalillanders in general. I want the strength of Somaliland in one place for once. Call me crazy but multiple party system isn't benefiting our young nation at this current situation. We have our political talent scattered all over the place.

We need Sillanyo, Rayaale, Mahomed Haash, Gaboose and all other politicians to work together toward prosperity and ultimate sovereignty for our people. We can always constitute and mobilize multiple party system in the future.

That is something which is not going to happen sxb ,,,,, everyone is looking for not less than the presidency seat.
Sad but true however, I'm blaming the multiple party system for that reason alone.

N.O.R.F   

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

SL ma duushay? She will be gliding come mid year 2009 IA.

Redka, soo diyaargarow saxib. Howshu way badantahaye.

RedSea   

norf maya jb waan iskaga camirayey ee wali may duulin somaliland runta hadii lasheego. The one who installed the engine in this bird is needed. He is the pilotka qaranka and the engineer of SL. IF he comes to power then expect this thing in ay daruuraha ka cawayso forreal! lol

RedSea   

I won't be disapointed even if Udub wins but they must do it FAIRLY. If I suspect that Udub plays dirty game then alot of shid is gonna go up and you know it. I just hope that these morons don't jeopardize nabada meesha ka jirta.

RedSea   

waryee Jacda,

adigu nin citizen fiican ayaad tahay. laakin siyaasiyinta inta danta gaarka ah wadata ayaan macnaha tilmaamaya.

I'm just saying the truth sxb ,,,,, the opposition will never admit their defeat even Udub will try some ways to say waa lagu shubtay if they loose ,,,,,,,,,,

RedSea   

wait! you sound so confident. Do you know something. hadaaban shakiyey anigu ka waran? wallee waxaad wadaan anigu ma garan. but I hope sl people speak their mind without any prelude.