Sign in to follow this  
Shaakirullaah

Xarakatu Shabaabul Mujaahidiin iyo Xisbul Islaam oo La wareegay Gacanku haynta Wabxo

Dagaal xoogan ayaa Saaka ka dhacey Degmada Wabxo ee Gobolka Gal-gaduud, waxa uuna Dagaalkan u dhaxeeyaa Xoogaga Xizbul Islaam & Dhaq-dhaqaaqa Mujaahidiinta Al-shabaab oo dhinac ah iyo Ciidamada Suufiyada ee halkaa horey ugu sugnaa.

Dagaalkani ayaa yimid kadib markii Xoogaga Xizbul Islaam & Dhaq-dhaqaaqa Mujaahidiinta Al-shabaab oo is kaashanaya weerar culus ku qadeen halkaas.

Xiriiro kale duwan oo aanu la sameynay Dadka deegaanka iyo Saraakiil ka kala tirsan Ururka Al-xizbul islaam & Al-shabaab waxa ay inoo xaqiijiyeen in Degmada Waxbo la wareegeen Xoogaga Xizbiga iyo Al-shabaab, waxa ay sidoo kale Dagaalkan kula wareegeen Gaadiida Dagaal oo gaaraya 4 mid ka mid ahna uu yahey Beebi, Sidoo kale waxaa jira Hub iyo Saanad kale oo Xoogaga Al-shabaab iyo Xizbuga kula wareegeen Dagaalkan.

Dagaalkan ayaa la sheegayaa inay ka dhasheen khasaarooyin dhimasho iyo dhaawacba leh, waxa uuna khasaaruhu u badan yahey dhanka Ciidamada Suufiyada sida ay inay inoo xaqiijiyeen ilo kale duwan oo aanu la xariirnay.

Dagaalka ayaa la sheegaya xiliyadan inuu ka socdo Deegaan lagu magacaabo Warxoolo oo Degmada Waxbo dhanka Degmada Guri-ceel ka xiga.

Kashafa   

^^ Basharakallah bil khayr, yaa Shaakirullah.

Welcome to SOL Politics section, abti. Thoroughbreds are in short supply here and the voices of Gobonimo are greatly needed to silence the barking of xaaraan-ku-nax Gaalo-raac ******** and the braying of the peacenik qowleysato.

excuse my redundant topic, just saw yours.

Kashafa   

^^ Very rich, coming from a dayoos who inherited **** and **** as his family heritage.

[ June 06, 2009, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Kashafa   

Johnny Boy, it's intentional. I got this, garoon'ka iga bax. Sometimes you gotta descend to the levels of ***** for them to understand you. I'm dealing with a **** here. It's the only language he understands.

Wacadaraha,

Stop wiggling, abti. Gun baa tahay. Do you know the meaning of gun, my dearest Yusufite ****?

Gun waxaa la dahaa adiga iyo wexi kula fikir ah oo Gaalo ****** **** ****. Although Gun'nimo can be developed organically without any external influence, from my observations, Gun'nimo is mostly passed on through the generations as a form of family heritage. Look at the Jordanian ruling regime and the 4 generations of slaves who have served and continue to serve Western imperial interests.

So, wacadaraha, it is crystal-clear to all inaa Gun tahay iyo inaa ***** tahay. What remains to be answered is: Was this Gun'nimo and ***** **** **** ****

[ June 06, 2009, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

You still cant tempt me to insult the clan you hail from as it renders me to sink to the level your at. Laakin fikrad keligaa-muslim aad wadatid sxb doesnt go well with when you insult the people whom the religion of islam reached first, ee ayeeyda iyo islaamo ku dhali kara ku mushquul sidaad maryo adag uu xidhi lahayd

Kashafa   

^^ Abti, I already told you. STOP WIGGLING. Man up and answer my question. If you can't, then get one of your fellow Yusufites to answer it for you.

My question is very simple, af-soomali aa kugu celinaa: ***** ****** ****

For example, you know Jaamac Cali something, right ? former foreign minister for dawlada-ku-sheega(Ye y-TFG) ? His grandfather was a well-known cameel for the British in Sanaag(or Sool, not sure which). He used to take money from the British and promise them to keep all the rebellious unruly Somali 'savages' in check. Well, a few decades later his grandson, Jaamac Cali something, was continuing his GrandPappy's heritage of d.h.a.b.o.d.i.l.i.f. n.i.m.o. He probably grew up thinking it was smart and shrewd to swear allegiance to tbe West in return for money and recognition. Poor thing never had a chance, growing up in that household of "We will sell anything, our Deen, our country, our wadaads, anything you want, for the right price"

I'm just tryna figure out gaalo-raac'nimada intee ka keentay. Jeeb-kaada ? Mase waa heritage ? Very simple, runtii. Waxba ha ku gambanin "you hate my clan", lol.

[ June 06, 2009, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

I couldnt care less whether you hate my clan as hate stems from throughly-bred jealousy. My clan is steemed with history since day when people united under the name of somali. Marka adigu hadaadan **** lahayn iyo meeshad ka timid aadan aqoon dee iskaga abtirso pashtu iyo afghan. Being delusional about your identity doesnt make me tempted to insult a whole clan just because you happen to be a member of it.

[ June 06, 2009, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Kashafa   

^^ :D . And with that outburst, yaa Ustaad Wacadaraha, you just clearly illustrated my point for me and the audience. I think I'm done here. :D

Let this be a lesson for you. Don't let me ever catch you bad-mouthing Xarakatul Shabaab Al-Mujahideen, boy.

You smile on that you face an identity crisis in that you dont know where you from and rather occupied with when wacdaraha is going to hit the clan button huh loool. I know where you want it to divert this too so that you can rant that puntlanders hate a specific clan. I just take you as a lost soul who've found pashtu's as a magical forefather. I know at least the majority of your kinsfolk dont share your new march of contructed lineage

Kashafa   

^^ :D Keep on self-destructing.

Intaa aa is cel-celinkarto waa is celisay, kadib waxaa teri: alaylee intaa ka badan ma sabri kari :D:D . All it took for the bulaacad to burst were a few pointed questions, a push here, a nudge there. Bingo.

But seriously yo, jokes aside, our exchange here shows why you and your clannist mindset are losing in every sphere and in every arena. You have invested all of your self-worth(if u had any to begin with) in your 'clan'. And any imagined slight against your clan will open up the gates of fury, er, I mean the bulaacad of baroor :D

Fyi, I already gave this lesson to dhaboqhoodis before you but it seems you need a repeat: You and those with your cursed mindset of Qabyaalad, being wretched Gaalo-raac'yaal, do not represent whatever clan Allah(SWT) put you in. The men and women who represent your clan are those who support the Xaq.

Don't make the mistake of claiming them. Because they are ba'ree(free from and rejected) of you and your nifaaq.