Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Looters, warlords, clan court defeat = peace after 17 years

lol@Castro & Faarax!

With all fairness I do understand where Oodweyne and the rest of secessionist are coming from. I said many times that grievance is really and genuine! I objected the notion dismembering Somalia is the only remedy to what happened to Hargeysa in mid eighties! Like wise I do perfectly understand why my uncle in Minneapolis is somehow indeferent to the plight of innocent people that are displaced by Ethiopian tanks in Xamar. As I tell him every time we meet and discuss Somali politics, though his civil war grievances are understandable, his political attitude and moral stance is quite objectionable!

Baashi is totally different though. He is wise to the degree I envy him really! While we have same political objectives, his approach and strategies to get there are both practical and morally sound! To see able folks interpret his plain message they way they did is really disappointing, as I said!

lol@Castro & Faarax!

With all fairness I do understand where Oodweyne and the rest of secessionist are coming from. I said many times that grievance is really and genuine! I objected the notion dismembering Somalia is the only remedy to what happened to Hargeysa in mid eighties! Like wise I do perfectly understand why my uncle in Minneapolis is somehow indeferent to the plight of innocent people that are displaced by Ethiopian tanks in Xamar. As I tell him every time we meet and discuss Somali politics, though his civil war grievances are understandable, his political attitude and moral stance is quite objectionable!

Baashi is totally different though. He is wise to the degree I envy him really! While we have same political objectives, his approach and strategies to get there are both practical and morally sound! To see able folks interpret his plain message they way they did is really disappointing, as I said!

Xoogsade   

There are people you prefer to be on your side and Baashi is one of them. My disappointment with him comes from his explanation of Duke and Co's mental works. I already know about them. I want Baashi to hand the verdict to people when they are wrong without explanation of how their mind justifies for them the unjustifiable.

Soomaalida dhaqan waxay ka dhigteen qof innocent ah in dhiiggiisa lagu xalaalaysto qof kale dambi uu galay. The same justifications I see uttered or written were being advanced by the USC(whose leaders are now comfortably important warlords in A/Y's clique) when they were driving people out of their homes. Now Duke and the rest of A/Y Supporters are doing the same. The same way no one had any excuse to evict and kill an innocent neighbour, the same way no one has now an excuse to support the displacement of a Million and the massacre of thousands by the Xabashis in collusion with clan militia. Qofkii qaldan Akhlaaqxumadiisa waa in loo sheego to keep them quite if morality matters. May be I am taking SOL serious enough to expect people held to the same standards they would be held in real life, but some comments do boil people's blood for their sheer savagery and ignorance(Duke's).

And I do apologize to Baashi for calling him a cheerleader. I gave A/Y myself the benefit of the doubt and I was no cheerleader. I wanted somalis to come and agree on something at the time. And now I want him pay for what he oversees of profound tragedy.

So Baashi, Abti, Ila Safo waa la iga gardaran yahay smile.gif

Dude you talking to SOLs here stop using theasaurus man you confusing me :rolleyes:

I mean just talk like Bush y'knw .My doc says I need socializing; you making me go back to my medication man :(