Sign in to follow this  
Wisdom_Seeker

Terrorists wear Suits nowadays

The names that are listed on the image illustrates that America is ran by the elites who control the most powerful institutions in America. A few thousand individuals out of 281 million Americans decide about war and peace, wages and prices, consumption and investment, employment and production, law and justice, taxes and benefits, education and learning, health and welfare, advertising and communication, life and leisure. In an intricate developed civilization power is concentrated in larger institutions, corporations, banks, insurance companies, media empires, the prestigious law firms, powerful lobbyists, the large investment house, the foundations, the universities and the private policy planning organization.

The people who work for the congress, white house and Washington bureaucracy are all in a way connect with these institutions. I actually found out that inside the Boardroom at Citigroup the largest Bank in America President Gerald R. Ford was the Advisory Director. The chair man and CEO of Citigroup is the same one that serves on the Board of Directors of AT&T and Du Pont, the mufos are all in together, hiding behind the tie and suit. :(

terrorist_wear.jpg

Castro if you like Chomsky, you are going to love Dye. Dye concentrates mainly on eternal politic of America, the elites, who run’s America, corporations, and power shared in society.

Honestly I am a complete fan of Thomas R Dye, then maybe Chomsky. :D

Dye Website

Castro   

I didn't read any of Dye's work. It seems like the kind of thing I would be interested in. Chomsky writes mostly on US foreign policy. You know, invasions, occupations, carpet bombings, etc.. He also writes about the US empire and how it affects other powers in the world.

I'll be sure to read Dye's work now that I know about him.

To tell you the truth though, reading guys like Chomsky is pretty depressing. He paints such a vivid picture of a nasty world that makes you feel almost hopeless. Not completely, however.

It's midnight, I'm off to bed.

Hold the fort. ;)

Xoogsade   

LOL@LeyBold Vacuum Systems, I went to their website and affliates to get information/prices for parts I needed to build a vacuum system for school project last semester. Naturally, This whole country is ruled by few elites.

This is what my project looked like more or less Basic Vac Sytem or this in the middle of the Page

Castro

Chomsky is a master-piece. I only read half of Rogue States, the book is still around. I never wanted to finish it for some odd reason. Insha’allah one day I will pick it up and finish reading it. Dye exemplifies how things are running in America and by whom, their connections, starting from family dynasties such as Rockefeller (oil), Ford (cars), Walton (Walgreen)–to the ones who have climbed up the ladder to the top. Out of the 50 wealthiest individuals in American 5 of them are Reer Walton smile.gif

These individuals who occupy high institutional positions possess power whether they act directly to influence particular decisions or not.

Xoog lol sxb don't let the name fool you :D