Sign in to follow this  
codetalker

Puntland leaders paying for their crime

I had to bring this spectacular quote back:

Originally posted by somalipride:

Can I ask you something, why hasnt' there been riots, protest in Garowe? I mean people were killed, isn't the somali way an eye for an eye, atleast that's what I saw when I was there. Why is there no talk about avenging those deaths? I'll tell you why,
the people are proud of what Pres Cade did
, the people were fed up with Faroole and the fact they didn't come to his defense is proof.

Is Cadde "proud" of what he did? Also, are you sure no one ;) came to Faroole's defense? Read below and let me know.

1-In sadexdii nin ee lagu diley weerarkii ay gaysteen ciidanka Madaxtooyada PL laga bixiyo mag dharaareed.

2- In ninkiiba laga bixiyo 200 oo Halaad.

3- In Magtaa lagu baxsho sadex barri gudahood

4- In Wiilkii dhaawacmey lagu soo daaweeyo isbataal dibada ah wixii uu la yimaadana dib looga wada xaajoodo.

- Radio Garowe

And...

Sida uu
u sheegay Xaaji Cabdi-shuluco oo Shirguddoon uu ah Odayaal-beeleed Issimada Nugaal u xilsaareen Xalinta arintaani , dood dheer oo ay la yeesheen Madaxwaynaha Puntland kadib , waxaa xalay la Go’aamiyay in dawlada lagu Xukumo 3-da Nin ee dhintay in ay ka bixiso 600 oo Halaad oo u dhiganta 9, 000,000,000 , iyo in Ninka dhaawaca lagu soo daaweeyo dalka dibadiisa , isla markaasna la simo dhiigiisa oo la bixiyo , waxaana Lacgta magta ah lagu bixinayaa 3 maalmood gudahood , taa soo ku aadan khamiista fooda inaku soo haysa.

Let's remember that, for each man that was murdered by Cadde's personal security guards, the mag to be paid was doubled. People are so "fed up" with Faroole, huh.

Gabbal   

^You know something tells me it's easier for you to assert Wind is rer Gedo rather then face his message. Even though I did not expect that from you, you proved to me that Wind's message is rather "dangerous" to the front you display here. I will say this to you but once. I know Wind in real life and he is a close family friend. Wind's awoowayaal are true sons of Nugaal Valley and important members of Garowe society. I am most definetely not him and I have contacted Miskiin to put an end to this baseless and spineless accusation started by an individual deflecting a very similar accusation from his person.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Horn nice post but I wonder why find it necessary to still hide behind the nom-degra Wind/Codetalker>?

Jen., we thought this issue was publicly resolved and buried. Windtalker/Codetalker is NOT Hornafrique/Kashanre.

I reiterate accusing others having other nicknames is against the rules now. It affects that person's character, as well as degenerating the quality of the forum.

Anyone's posts accusing others will from now on be deleted.

Should anyone be suspicious about a person having multiple pseudonyms on this forum, let the Admin. know.

Thankful   

This place is actually getting weird! I mean Windtalker has admitted to being Yenceri, but then HE LOST HIS PASSWORD, and took on A FRIENDS ACCOUNT which is now Codetalker. Like if that is not the biggest B.S I ever heard. I mean he couldn't make his own account? I mean who else gets their threads deleted so much and edited, pure ignorance?...does he think people are that easily gullible ? He had to take a friends :D ? Now Kashanre and Wind are close family friends, backing each other up, which makes sense, cause no one backs ignorance up. I dont even respond to none of their threads anymore especially farooleonline, honesty is a core characteristic I look for in a person. Ever single person on this site know's the truth and that's all that matters.

Cheers

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

I reiterate accusing others having other nicknames is against the rules now. It affects that person's character, as well as degenerating the quality of the forum.

The hypocrisy oozing out of that glop stultifies to the point of choking and grasping for air!

... need a fresh air, someone please help!!!

Thanks to KASHANRE and MMA for correcting these dudes. They're simply avoiding the facts posted on this thread, but its Cadde Muuse who admitted his crimes and is willing to pay for them (that's what matters, after all).

Fact remains: "If" the boys who were murdered by Cadde's security guards were "criminals", as some here on SOL would have us believe, then why is the Puntland leader paying the families of the supposed "criminals"? Why have Reer Nugaal - from Dangorayo to Godobjiraan, Eyl to Garoowe - united on this issue and rightfully sought compensation for the loss of their boys?

What I find strange is the response from DUKE. For a man who continously posts news items daily, he didn't think to post this very important news item from Garowe. Isn't that strange? I mean, he was QUICK to post the firefight in Garowe but he doesn't post the MORE MEANINGFUL peaceful resolution to that same firefight. Do you guys see this or is just me? Worse, he didn't even respond to this very important development, but comes out with something I personally least expected from him (joining the others about these recurring accusations!).

Moreover, he didn't congratulate Reer Nugaal and the PL leadership for seeking a peaceful resolution to what could've been a potentially devastating result from that illegal incident carried out by the gung ho security forces.

I personally think that the peaceful solution to the triple murders on 2/27/06 committed by the security forces is a milestone - it could even serve as an example to fellow Somalis, by showing them that the traditional means of conflict resolution could still be applied today, instead of going for the destructive eye-for-an-eye campaign.

Anyway, some folks' true faces have been amplified on this thread.

MMA, I understand you more every day. My point was to ask a frank question, stright and to the point. If I have doubts about someone I will ask them. My intention is not to ban Horn, Wind or anyone else. I aksed the individual in question, why he pretends, how does it benefit him?

It is also not the first time you have put on your big hat, conerning my posts. I will take it as doing your job.

Jen., I didn't single you out particularly. I thought you, as a senior member, knew the issue was settled. Dadka kale iska accuse gareynaayo naftirkooda wa u sheegay, walina wadaan, which I started deleting their posts. We need to be fair, widaaygiis.

This same issue was what prompted the Admin. to disallow public accusations. You knew that episode. Everybody realized public accusation degenerates the forum, thus should one suspect, private PM the Admin.

It never ends, which never helps the quality of the forum.

Hadaa si kale u qaadatay, aad baan ugu xumahay.

Gabbal   

Miskiin

Thanks for clearing up that little tad-bit sxb.

Duke-

aksed the individual in question, why he pretends, how does it benefit him?

I usually reserve this for the more immature characters around here but you called for it. Grow up sxb.

Thankful   

Nothings been cleared, we all know the truth and obviously telling someone to grow up, proves that the truth hurts.

I know Wind in real life and he is a close family friend.

HILARIOUS....this is just going too far! lol :D

Miskiin

As long as we have close family friends (which we all know the association they are trying to hide! assuming they are two differnt people;) coming on this site! The quality will go down.

Miskiin

As long as we have close family friends (which we all know the association they are trying to hide! assuming they are two differnt people;) coming on this site! The quality will go down.

Soomaalida kale forum-yadooda laguma arko, but on this site it is not uncommon to have people who know personally or are related. Many people know one another personally before they logged on here; many have met and befriended. Many know one who knows that knows or a mutual people they know.