Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Galeyr's first response to the new Government

Jumatatu   

Dont know whether he is saying it through bitterness but his assumptions are if anything rationale and objective. Mind you he does not write off the government but warns of steps that could make it not achieve the reasons it was made for. he talks about about how the Colonel suprisingly won the vote, but I guess that will not go down well with the ardent supporters like it will with those like me who are still bewildered with it, but, a big BUT accept the outcome.

Ciidamo waa loo baahan yahay, laakiin ciidamadu waa in ay noqdaan ciidamo ogolaanshadooda loo dhan yahay oo baarlamaanka, dowladda & shacbiga Soomaaliyeed ay soo dhoweynayaan, ciidamo C/llaahi Yuusuf dal u qabanaya ma jiraan

The international community is DEMANDING that A/yusuf and his (to be ) government to function in Mogadishu ( the NON celeberating capital).

I don´t see AU Rangers ready to disarm the MIGHTY Mogadishu people.

I share The professor´s rather pessimistic view about the colonel .

let us hope that the colonel won´t start marching towards Mogadishu with Ethiopian Amry :D

Galayr is looking every bit like a sore loser.

Yes I agree the government should and must go to the capital, Mogadishu, which has celebrated and will when the PM and cabinet is formed. Read my lips this is not a one man show or Yey's government. Its a Somali government made up of the 4.5 clan distribution every clan is represented in the parliment, and will hold key positions.