Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

**** salute the Daraawish people all over the world

Abtigiis   

Members of the oppressed **** people are yet to meet one single individual from the Daraawish people who doesn’t support the struggle of the people of Somaligalbeed by mouth, by heart and by deed. The people of **** and the Daraawish people in Sool, Sanaag, Cayn and parts of Somaligalbeed do not only look alike. They think alike. They form the essential bond to the existence and preservation of Somali brotherhood.

All over the world, the Tolka is speechless with pride largely due to the immense support the Daraawish are offering wherever they are. It is not that others in Puntland are not as sympathetic. But the overwhelming reaction of support is pouring from the Daraawish.

The Tolka are ever grateful for this and hope they will be able to turn the favours one day.

[ November 03, 2009, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Abtigiis   

This has nothing to do with ONLF. I said the **** people, who as a clan is under sustained clan cleansing campign from the regime in Addis. There is no mix up here.

It is also true that the **** are part of the clans in Somaligalbeed for whom the ONLF is fighting for.

[ November 03, 2009, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

who-me   

Afka ayaa ka xaday saxiib. Waa ay iska cadahay in ONLF ay tahay jabhad qabiil..

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

What is with the tolka thing ?? ,, I thought you were arguing ONLF is for all the Somalis living in Somaali-galbeed ............

Liqaye   

A&T I have seen you and your compatriots endlessly adress this issue on the forums, quite simply as a non-o.gadeni I am 100% behind the struggle of the ONLF and any entity that FIGHTS [this being the operative word] for the survival and self-determination of Somali galbeed, whilst not being blind to obvious shortcomings, the shortcomings do not in anyway make it acceptable, for saaqajans to even breathe the words ONLF let alone purport to guide and advise the ONLF on tactics or strategy, when they are day and night representing Tribal bantustans, or politicians on the basis of the clannism that they accuse the ONLF of being based on.

One mans Clannism leads to a heroic and increasingly savvy liberation movement being formed, while another allows for the creation of mini-mendacious-malicious statelets all over somalia.

The support of every right minded somali is behind the ONLF, regardless of what even you say smile.gif

P.S was their ever any somali jabhad based on anything but clan, composed, sponsored, run and benefiting in the majiority intreast of one clan or the other, either in the intreasts of revisioned history or pure baseness??

SNM,USC,SSDF and what ever alphabet soup organisation dismembered somalia, the ONLF will dismember Ethopia.

This galls some, but others wait for it in quiet expectation.

Abtigiis   

Jalle Liqaye, I never doubted you and others with wisodm. You said it all. ONLF has lots of shortcomings, starting with the intrasigence to change the name. The leadership is not modern and does not adapt to changing situations.But what they have done over the years is commendable. They stood and fought against Ethiopia and thanks to them the dream of Somaliweyn will be realised.

Yesterday, there was a heated debate among **** intellectuals. Some were angry why the clan has to suffer while others are cohooting with Ethiopia. Some went as far as saying that we should go and surrender to Meles in exchange for clan hedgemony over others. What people who accuse ONLF of seeking tribal hegemony don't understand is, that Meles is offering just that every day. By appending signature to some deal with Meles, the ONLF can get all it wants but self-determination. Yet, they didn't take it.

The overwheleming feeling in yesterday's debate was that aiming for anything less than Somalinimo is a failure. Everbody understood the need to mobilise the clan for effective fighting, but all agreed that **** is the the means to achive the big Somalinimo.

**** is just a tribe name. No one feels great because he belongs to so and so clan, unless he is either primitive or woefully ignorant.

We will not surrender to Ethiopia and those who think ONLF is evil simply because it is a clan jabhad (which I tend to agree with) are wrong. If the **** fight Ethiopia, what I would looked at would have been that SOmali's are fighting Ethiopia, not that **** is fighting Ethiopia. That was how it was perceived by Somali's when Aideed was fighting the US.

[ November 03, 2009, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Liqaye   

Yes I am very aware of what is being offered to the O in ethiopia, and their continued rejection of that particular temptation.

Contrast their rejection with others collaboration.

Perhaps now the ONLF will realise that cosanguinty will never determine rejection of Ethiopia. ;) .

From another angle why is it you guys got so comfortable in Puntland? Was it not obvious that diffrent intreasts would manifest in this particular way as happened in Somaliland?

Just curious?

Liqaye   

Yes I am very aware of what is being offered to the **** in ethiopia, and their continued rejection of that particular temptation.

Contrast their rejection with others collaboration.

Perhaps now the ONLF will realise that cosanguinty will never determine rejection of Ethiopia. ;) .

From another angle why is it you guys got so comfortable in Puntland? Was it not obvious that diffrent intreasts would manifest in this particular way as happened in Somaliland?

Just curious?

[ November 03, 2009, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Abtigiis   

Liqaye,

Luck of alternative. And anyway, this is a necessary sacrifice. It will happen again, but it will not stop the activties of the ONLF.

Liqaye   

Maybe you should it make it an expensive enterprise.

It would be a mistake for the ONLF to provide the bread which Faroole slices chunks off, every other time to appease the Ethiopians.

Misee gabay uun ba jawaab ah?

Abtigiis   

First, the political costs of getting involved in clan vendatta (to which it will boil down) is bad and outweighs the benefits.

Second, that is what Meles excatly wants. It is not that the Tigre's are so worried about ONLF coming through Puntland, but that they want to ignite permanent warfare between two tribes.

Third, the only thing that can be done by the ONLF or the Oga.den clan is to kill members of the clan they think is hunting down. That is a distraction and most likely Faroole will gain from it.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

First, the political costs of getting involved in clan vendatta (to which it will boil down) is bad and outweighs the benefits.

Yet this principle isn't applied when the situation pertains to Somaliland (the ONLF habit of burning the trucks of Somalilanders). Let's be honest, the call for restraint is based upon an attempt to salvage whatever is left of the fraying ****-coalition in the Somali peninsula.

Crocodile tears over Somaalinimo hold no sway, even over Puntland's kindred population. A true accounting and confession/absolution must take place for me to control my criminals. I think, little by little, the hypocrisies of the Somali political/clan landscape are becoming obvious to even the deaf, dumb, and blind.

[ November 03, 2009, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]