Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

TFG troops test wepons new deployment..

NASSIR   

I am just stating the reason why the Ethiopian troops intervened. There is no gainsaying that the courts are doing the same thing to expand its military capacity.

Personally, I have advocated for political dialogue as oppossed to military action from both sides. However, Aweis is trying to settle old scores btw him and the president despite the fact that the president reiterated that he refrained from his old habits of acheving things through violent means. His actions ever since he was elected president speak for him.

RedSea   

^The ICU was willing every bit to recongnise the TFG,however,they spoiled it by bringing The Ethios into the country.The Ethios must leave,for talks to resume.

bambo   

In order for somali to get peace , all qabills in are suppose to remove their warlord, i dont wish for bled shed but Puntland milities must go back to pundland , if they dont wanna leave peacefully then , they will be humiliated in land which they are considered forigners . Abulahi yusuf and his will deported back to puntland , and its up to the puntland people to decide on his future , We will see if the Ehtiopian troops will die for him day and night

I dont think any talks will continue unless xabaash leave somalia period. from raas caseyr to raas gamboodhi give it a week insha alla and we'll see if the xabash and TFG stays alive in baydabo

^^^^No saxib all our foreign friends should leave ASAP. But while the courts have Eritrea the TFG should have also Ethiopia's support.

Bambo, if Dahir Aways is 1000 stronger than before, which was in 1993 and not five years ago, lack of basic history.

Yusuf then was only the leader of a wing of the SSDF and now he is the President of Somalia with much more fighters and agenda.

So do not pretend that you have a better comander of war, even Galaal would testify to that.

Deegaannada lagu wado in fariisimmaha cusub looga sameeyo dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya ayaa waxaa la sheegay inay ka mid noqon doonaan Degmooyinka Diinsoor, Ceel-barde, Duleedka Buur-eylo iyo goobo kale oo ka tirsan Gobolka Bay, goobahaas oo laga filan karo inay dagaallo ka yimaadaan.

Ninka waxaas qoray xataa maba kala yaqaano juqraafiga Soomaaliya. Ceelbarde xadka Soomaali Galbeed iyo Bakool ee ku taalay the last time I knew.

Another thing Gener duke Baidawa is not puntland nor bossaso so there for Dahir aweys is fighting in his ground today, every dog has his days today is dahir aweys time...

Neither is Baydhabo in Galgaduud or Ceelbuur, so to borrow your logic.

Cabdillaahi Yuusuf marti ayuu ku joogaa, dadka meesha dego ayee u taalaa bixintiis iyo joogintaankiis, not Korneel Aweys or other wannabe Sacuudis qamiis la boodaayo.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

^The ICU was willing every bit to recongnise the TFG,however,they spoiled it by bringing The Ethios into the country.The Ethios must leave,for talks to resume.

I have already said that Ethios temporarily intervene when the need arise. Nevertheless, they are not in Baidabo all the time pending for the UN to give African peacekeeping troops a mandate and the financial wherewithal.

I have posted options for TFG, ICU, and the International Community.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=007126;p=1#000002

"Options for the ICU

The ICU must reconstitute itself to recover from the perception that it is a clan-based movement and that some of its top leaders are connected to Al-Qaeda and that it harbours foreign terrorists, including members wanted by the US for the 1998 US embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. It must also cleanse the movement of any elements that have been previously incriminated for human rights violations and land grabbing by force."

Chimera   

we need to make an army in the diaspora

100 000 patriots who dislike qabiilisme and only know somalinimo

give them 1 year military training

then form a whole new government of real educated patriotic men and women who don't have a track record of injustice

then invade somalia and take all these 500 bc mentality clowns out!!

i would join as a soldier 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ydhabo: Ciidamda dawladda ee ku sugan xerada Manaas oo dhoola tusyo kala duwan samaynaya.

Arbaco, November 01, 2006

Baydhabo (AllPuntland)- Magaalada Baydhabo ayaa waxaa ka soconaya dhoola tus Melitry oo ay wadaan ciidamada dawaladda Soomaaliya.

Ciidamda dawladda ee ku sugan xerada Manaas ee duleedka magaalada Baydhabo ayaa dhoolatuskaasi wada.

Ciidamadani ayaa waxa ay ka mid yihiin ciidamadii dhowaanahaan tabaabarku uga socday xerada manaas ee duleedka magaalada Baydhabo.

Arrimahani ayaa waxa ay ku soo aadayaan iyada ciidamada maxkamadaha magaalada Muqdisho ay wadaan hawlo dhaq dhaqaaq oo ku aadan goobaha ay gacanta ku hayaan.

Dhoola tuskani ayaa waxa uu ku soo aadayaa iyada oo magaalada Kharduum loo joogo ka qayb galka wada hadalada la filayo in uu dhex maro xukuumadda Soomaaliya iyo maxkamadaha magaalada Muqdisho.

Waka ayaa waxa uu intaasi ku darayaa in ay dhoolatuskaasi ciidan ka qayb galeen xubno ka mid ah saraakiisha ciidamada dawladda iyo xubno wasiiro ah.

Mahad Jama Koronto

AllPuntland