Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Pres, A/yusuf outplayed and out thought.........

It has come to pass that the TFG and in particular President Yusuf have been outclassed by his opponenets. They have defeated the despised warlords, the job of the governemnt. They have brought a reality missing from Somalia for the past 16 years, a single power now runs Mogadishu. Also the job of the government.

They the courts have become the champions of the people while the goverment who have the mandate and the support of external and internal players is still stuck in the past, they have not yet adapted to the new shift in power.

Today there is no excuse for using the same tactics that one used when facing the warlords. The government must change or die..

Recomendations..

1. Get rid of the cabinet

2. Negotiate with these courts, this will clear any doubts people hold..

3. Adapt the security policy to include the courts as active part of the new national security policy...

Here is a link to a new story coming from Mogadishu in which Sharif Ahmed, makes a statement on the issue of looted property, in his words

" we must forgive each other and calls on people to return looted homes and farms, in order to get lasting peace" This is a monumental remark...

Looted property mentioned..

Gabbal   

Il-Generalle

This is nothing new to my person. I posted something about the properties of my family and I being awarded back to us by representatives of the Courts but the topic was erased as soon as I had written in it.

Are you just realizing this phenomenon? Plenty of my acquaintances, both families and friends, have been awarded back their properties.

On the topic though; Generalle I think what you are denying is that Abdulahi himself is the problem. Not the cabinet and not anyone else. He is the problem.

Xoogsade   

Subxanallah, it is puzzling to me a positive topic which can bring people together be erased like that bro Horn?

Perhaps clan names was mentioned in your post or something? Not that I doubt what you say or you but it is beyond me why would someone take the time to delete such information?

As for the properties missing from many somalis in Muqdisho, every sensible person new it depended on authority and justice in a land where the stronger ate the weak for people to get back what they lost. Our family including both my parents lost lands on which others built upon new homes and other houses occupied by people after our family couldn't live in them for security reasons, namely in Boondheere, Sanca, and Madiina Abo gedo agteeda. We understood some of these are temporarily lost properties and depended on peace but I wonder how one can demand back a piece of land on which someone else has built upon?

We hope the courts get stronger so they can fight for the dispossessed, the displaced and the weak who have no clan to rely on.

^^^Horn, I disagree with you on this, lets be objective I belive that the President is not a problem an enjoys a great deal of support in Somalia still. Though you might say with the same breath that Hiiraale is not occupaying Kismayu and never was elected to that position, thus our differences continues.

As for this topic, individual properties matters little I welcome this first statment ever on looted propert by any faction in souther somalia. It is important that this is central to what these courts do in order to gain legitimacy... Islam = justice for all...

Juje   

Ikhiyare waxan idin warsadey ma xuma baaqas lakiin xolaha oo gacanta ugu jir horjogayasha maxakamiinta malaga hadley? Mise kuwas dib aa lo dhigey.

Maxakaminta ha guuleysato waa dhahney, Illaheya wanaga aqbaley Alxamdulillah, lakiin aa ku jirta mesha, iyaga a u bahan in ay iskala shandeyna o tixriga ku dhex jiro iska so bixiyan.

Indeed, the facts speaks for themselves:

- The courts have challenged the warlords.

_ They recognized the TFG and were eager to negociate since the beginning.

_ they announced their willingness to impose the return of looted properties.

Juje   

^^^Deymo. Ani iso tax qadiyadoda maku dhihin. Waxan ku warsadey ....xolaha qaran iyo kuwa dadyoo ayaga ku maqan malaga hadla mise malaga hadlayo? Intas aan ku warsadey bes.

Aniba tan iyo ayanti ey buriyeen tugaadi isbarada no dhigtey maxakamiinta ha jirto ha jogto an ku hayay, lakiin hada suashan a so baxdey mugo wax maka dhihi karta mise?

Abwaan   

I agree with horn that Abdullahi is the problem. He did not come through the will of Somalis and appears to beleive that Ethiopia can force Somalis to accept him as the president of Somalia.

HE IS THE MAIN PROBLEM. I think he still has a last chance which is to negotiate with the ICU and accept that they exist as they did towards him and his weak government if not HE WILL BE A HISTORY TOO INSHA ALLAH, LIKE HIS WARLORD FRIENDS.

Abwaan   

Juje, su'aashaas djb keliya ma u taal sidaan anigu u arko. Waxaa dhabtu tahay in Soomaaliya ay howl qoto dheer u baahan tahay. Sidaas aawadeed ayey muhiim tahay in mudnaanta la kala siiyo oo loogu horumariyo nabadgeliyada guud, markaasna marba mid wixii ku xiga la qabto.

Yaanaan moodin in wax waliba hal asbuuc ku dhacayaan. Sidaan qabo waxaa arrinta hanti isu-celinta tahay mid ballaaran oo ay muhiim tahay in si caddaalad ah loo wejaho oo aysan ka fursanayn in loo sameeyo guddi qaran iyo degaan oo si taxaddar leh ugu kuurgala, fuliya, lana socda.

Sida muuqata maxkamadaha iyo hoggaankeedu waxay dadweynaha ku billaabeen wacyigelin ku saabsan in kuwa hantida ummadda haysta ay ka baxaan taasoo ah arrin ay wanaagsan tahay in la soo dhaweeyo.

DABCAN ANIGAN BAA QABA IN INDHACADDE LAGA BILLAABO.

Juje   

Abwaano horta halko ho, Soomalida waxay tirah "geeso lo'aad kuleylka aa lagu goya". Maxakaminta hady arrintan mantey wax ka qaban wayan , beri weji kale e la imane. Dib dib halo dhigo halahan an kuso garney. Nimankan cadalad ku baqaya markey gursiga xukunka kusi fadhiyan damaca wa is bedela. Mugo mantey bururusan yihiin howsha ha dhameystirano, hadi kale hadhow hadhow hadey sheekada noqoto ayaga wax ku tagayo mana kaso celin kartiid. Hadaba wax badan oo laga tirsanayo a jirta. Kaiin af dabolon dahab.

Marka ani saas le ka wadey widayo. Horeyna waa uu shegey halko tixri aa ku dhex jira, marka ha no kala cadeyan - ayaga ma isaga wata mise isaga ayaga oo dhan wata.

The President needs to get a better team around him and to change the focus of the government.

Also any negotiation should centre on, disarming the armed millitias, return of national institution, looted properties and local governments for all..

The statement from Shiekh Sharif also needs clarification. Is it just another nice sound bite or do they mean it?????