Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Beware of Riyaale's warmongering

all haters leave somaliland alone...its a true survivor...the latest events that happened really surprised me...first time i witness in somali govt upholding it constitution...!

surprise surprise...! good job Riyaale.. one point for u so far... smile.gif

Liibaan   

Rudy

#1 hater in SOL is Mr. Rude, the one who calls certain somali towns and regions garbage and other shameful names because of his qabiilist and hatred mentality

Mr. rude its you who should leave alone some Somali towns and regions

No one in this thread said anything about Somaliland

People can criticize political figures like Riyaale nothing wrong with that, don’t think other people are like you, who blindly praising and following Riyaale

Obviously, you acting like Faysal Waraabe, whose motto is "Jaalle Rayaalow adaa saxsan wax kasta ood samayso"

Can you guys mind Mogadishu ?? you better clean your mess before you look over someone else's business ???

Rayaale is only arresting but those mafia in Mogadishu are killing and matulating ppl ,,,

NASSIR   

I like this old thread by Xudeedi. :D

For the people of Somaliland, they need to deal with this man and make sure that he does not distract the attention of his bleak political landscape only to blow up the little oasis of peace and stability they worked hard for.

RedSea   

Mr. Xudeedi,

you deal with him, he is your president also and soon I heard uncle Dahir Riyaale is planning to land some elbows on the back of xaaji kaluun down in coastal maakhir. Be careful what you wish for dear lad. :D

NASSIR   

^His Transitional President is Shariif, not an unknown former NSS official.

How sad that you still live in a world of delusions. Carry on saxib.

RedSea   

^So you'd support a junion politician deep down south who can't roam outside of villa Somalia without the protection of armored Amisom vehicles and guards..really that man. What about Faroole who is relatively more suitable state leader? So instead you chose Sharif. This Just goes to show you how out of touch with reality reer Maakhir really are. They dont know what to think.

This is your President and for this is your flag.

somaliland_flag.gif

riyaale1.jpg

Originally posted by Muhammed:

^So you'd support a junion politician deep down south who can't roam outside of villa Somalia without the protection of armored Amisom vehicles and guards..really that man. What about Faroole who is relatively more suitable state leader? So instead you chose Sharif. This Just goes to show you how out of touch with reality reer Maakhir really are. They dont know what to think.

This is your President and for this is your flag.

somaliland_flag.gif

riyaale1.jpg

Baddacas, your ideas are flawed these days. I tried inaa kaa wareegsado, oo kaa gambisto maadaama qof aqiyaar tahay, but your ideas stink, sir. It is too irresistible not to refute.

At least Shariifka is welcomed in the corridors of power in Washington, the headquarters of United Nations in New York and the central, modern-day meesha Yurub laga xukumo Brussels. All with open arms and official diplomatic recognition, welcomed by the top officials.

Tell me Md. Riyaale dadka soo dhaweeyo? Waaba if he ventures out from the former aqal of Moorgan, sidii qof private citizen camal ah u baxaa, una soo noqdaa.

Kamoon, admit, if one was indifferent about this issue, whom would the person choose his or her leader to be? Taas isweydiis maleh, duqa.

At least Shariifka is welcomed in the corridors of power in Washington, the headquarters of United Nations in New York and the central, modern-day meesha Yurub laga xukumo Brussels. All with open arms and official diplomatic recognition, welcomed by the top officials.

And how is he welcomed in Muqdisho ??? ,,, in an armored AMISOM tank with tens of armed foreigners protecting him from his own people then locked in only one villa in the whole country ?? ,,,,

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Tell me Md. Riyaale dadka soo dhaweeyo?

Mr. MMA firstly you are always welcome to refute and inject your thoughts into any topic here. Dont be afraid to openly express yourself. I promise, I wont hate you for that. :D

Now, you ask who welcomes riyaale?

New York, Brussels, London etc.. aren't Sh. Shariif's house, but Muqdisho, Jawhar, Baydhabo, Kismaayo are and is not welcome there without Ugandese troops. How sad! Now, mr. Wadani it seems you value more of the international reception Sh. Shariif gets than one he'd get from his own people. How Ironic is that mr. Wadani! What does it matter? How does it benefit the ordinary citizens of the south? I dont know about you, but I'd rather be peaceful at my own house than being a guest at Hilton Inn. Remeber, ina yey, Abdiqasim, and other previous TFG/TNG also had gotten same warm reception from the world despite being utter failures and at times murderous in their own country. So what have they accomplished being recognized around the world, yet tiny unrecognize Somaliland has provided better and healthier enviroment for its people to grow while Sh. Shariifs and his ilk have used every little dime given to make the lives of their people miserable. How sad! :(

In contrast to that, Riyaale hate or love him does get fair share of international reception perhaps not as much as the world famous sh. Dalxiis, but he does get just enough. :D But most importantly he gets the one of his people(which matters the most). Today, he can go anywhere within Somaliland: Borama, Hargeisa, Burco, Las anod as he wills and would see nothing but green leafs and 'soo dhawoow' chants from crowds lined in street corners of every city and village. And Sh. Shariif....well Incoming! everybody duck. You get the gist.