Sign in to follow this  
codetalker

Bush is terrorist no. 1 on the planet,

American public support for GW Bush is at an all-time low. 3rd anniversary of American invasion of Iraq commemorated by protests across the globe. Foreign leaders accusing Bush of being what he [bush] despises the most. Does this Texan cowboy give a f*&^ though? I think not.

MINSK, March 19 (Reuters) - Belarussian President Alexander Lukashenko, derided in Washington for running "Europe's last dictatorship", hit back on Sunday by denouncing U.S. President George W. Bush as "terrorist No. 1 on the planet".

"Bush is terrorist no. 1 on the planet," Lukashenko told reporters after voting in Belarus's presidential election.

"To crush a state openly and then to go ahead and kill presidents. What is there to say?"

Xoogsade   

Codetalker, Americans may vote in another red-neck in 2008. That is because Democrats are just plain spineless hypocrats. They discourage tough democrats to run for offices even at a state level because they think the public wants someone like Bush, belligerent and moronic who tauts how great America is and how america is going to crush nonwhite minorities around the world. If I were to vote, I would vote for a republican just to deny these cowards any chance of claiming victory.