Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Abdi-qaybdiid: Mogadishu clans take old territories after Ethiopia's departure

Blessed   

Emp.

There was nothing dodgey about my comment, I read Ethiopia leaves + Clan(s) = Somaali take over and I thought that's how it aught to be. You saw Blessed and thought Secessionist = comment baaad, evil!! Haha. icon_razz.gif

Duke,

Somaalis and coordinated are a contradiction in terms. They have no more excuses now that Ethiopia is out of the picture, even if there are some skirmishes to begin with, in the end they will have to talk and this time it will be between Somalis. That's a good development. Insha Allah, Khayr!

LoooooooooL@Blessed...Isn't everyone presuppose what others would say...Vicious cycle..Now declare ur intentions dear secessionist :Dicon_razz.gif

Xiin....Al-Shabaab didn't shed their blood so others could have caviar. It was their struggle, their fight and their win. And it should be their Xamar Cadeey. Others should fall in line or face the sword.

''It was their struggle, their fight and their win. And it should be their Xamar Cadeey. Others should fall in line or face the sword.''

So there was no other faction doing any fighting?

Can you back those claims with tangible sources/evidence or is it just the same old myth?

Because, ALshabaab although highly effective was just small in numbers, while the resistance was composed of other factions, notably ICU and other non-Islamist factions.

Che, Al Shabaab were the true fighters and they did not compromise and risked it all.

The problem here is they must now compromise and put in place a lasting peace, or it will be like winning the war and losing the peace. They must compromise and so should everyone in the capital to ensure we don’t have clan cleansing of the 1990s kind.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Che,
Al Shabaab were the true fighters and they did not compromise and risked it all.

The problem here is they must now compromise and put in place a lasting peace, or it will be like winning the war and losing the peace. They must compromise and so should everyone in the capital to ensure we don’t have clan cleansing of the 1990s kind.

What clan cleansing are you talking about?

The council of religious men will mediate between the various Islamic factions. The Islamic factions all claim to act according to Kitaab and Sunnah right? Well let the council of religious men use those sources to judge who is right or wrong.

Whoever opposes this justice method, must be destroyed.

Emperor   

Blessed, your rhetorical question was meant to provoke the poster and show as a bitter man who was angry about the departure of Ethiopia and the 'righful owners' taking positions, and also doubted his 'wadaninimo', mase sidaa ma ahan walaalo... Lets leave there bal

Mr Twisted_logic, for god's sake don't compare Bosaso or Burco to Mogadishu, and we weren't talking about neighbourhoods or inhabitants of an area but who has control or the authoirty that runs a place. Adeer there thousands of Kilimoters between Bosaaso, Galkacyo, Qardho, Dhahar and all of Puntland and the orders come from one house in Garowe. Similar to Burco and Berco is controlled from a single house located in Hargeisa.

Marka adeer bal yara naso meesha waad kucusubtayee

Emperor,

What authority has Puntland over Laas Caanood and Ceerigavo or Laas Qoray, South Galkacio just to name some places?

Its just papper administration, which exists on paper and in the minds of those who support it no matter what.

Emperor   

TwistedLogic, some of the areas that you mentioned Puntland do not controls them now, but do you know the distance between Garowe and Bosaaso. The order that's released tonight from Garowe will take effect immediately and be enforced early tomorrow.

TwistedDont get confused Puntland has authority over those areas except with South Galkacyu which is not part of Puntland. Authority comes from the people and the elders of SSC took part in the election and are part of the Puntland admin.

Blessed   

Emp. No, I just thought it odd that a person who is wadani would be sad at the departure of foreign troops that were unwanted by his people. Troops that caused much blood shed and divide. I'm not interested in your bitterness or otherwise.

Che,

Looooooooooool@Now declare ur intentions dear secessionist. :D:D:D

Honestly, that's why I rarely post in this section. I feel like a I need a disclaimer, every time I post.

Anyway, habeen wanaagsan, folks.

Originally posted by Emperor:

TwistedLogic, some of the areas that you mentioned Puntland do not controls them now, but do you know the distance between Garowe and Bosaaso. The order that's released tonight from Garowe will take effect immediately and be enforced early tomorrow.

^^^Dont get confused Puntland has authority over those areas except with South Galkacyu which is not part of Puntland. Authority comes from the people and the elders of SSC took part in the election and are part of the Puntland admin.

Conflicting reports from two staunch supporters of PL.

WHo to believe?

Or should we bring in another party to decide who is right? Perhaps Jacalbaro? :D

^^^Nothing conflicted adeer if you can read. Puntland claims and has the authority over the areas of SSCMBN, the traditional elders and population support Puntland state within those areas, Puntland reps have presence in those regions from Dr Salebaan in Buhudle, to Gen Ilka-Jiirs drive in SANAAG highlights who has the support of the population. We do not control nor claim South Mudug, you can ask anyone of that.

Emperor   

^Tell him young man...

Twisted Logic, adeer that's not the point, the main point is Puntland is big and runs a vast amount of land.

Originally posted by Blessed:

Emp. No, I just thought it odd that a person who is wadani would be sad at the departure of foreign troops that were unwanted by his people.

Then I was right in my earlier interpretation my dear, you actually got it wrong for the second time and to make things clear for you so you don't come back again with the same line, I am happy that Ethiopia have departed the land and my capital, what I am angry with and was against is militias taking over places along the clan lines, its what kept our capital in hostage for the past 17 years, that's the message the topic conveys and the main reason I posted but you seem to be fine with this lawless and unruly clan militias and called them the 'rightful owners' over moi..

Ma Indha'ade ayaa iga xiga Mugadisho? How? Because that's what you said and is there for all to see...