Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Setting the record straight about Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmad

RedSea   

^You didnt' cover anything, all you did was try to go after the messengers,but you never address the issue at hand nor did you answer the questions of Caano geel properly.

You claimed Abdullahi Yusuf contributed in nation building,and he was accoring to you a legend?

So do tell us how you came up with that atleast.

Che-Guavera, meaningless point, if he was wrong to fight the old regime ten so where all the other movements. Including the SNM, and USC.

However one cab say that while Yusuf was the firts he did not partake and nor did the SNM in the destruction of the south, and the capital.

Abdullahi Yusuf admitted that he was the first person to start it all and that he renounces his action!

He said many times I wouldn't show the rest of the Somalis how to establish rebel groups if I knew what it would led us too: The destrction and demolishing of the state!

So Che that's Abdullahi Yusuf's admitting his mistake!

RedSea   

^^^Loooool.

If he admited it, he only did after he was given the seat in Villa somalia(although he rules no one).

Can he admit that he has made terrible mistake in bringing the EThiopians to wave their flag in Muqdisho as well?

LoooL@pointless. It is pointless when one garner the support of his country's traditional enemy which is mainly interest deconstructing the Somali state, Interesting logic.

Well I guess he can add accomplishment of his resume, the distinct honor being the first Somali to lead the Ethios all the way to Mogadisho.

MKA Yonis.....As far as I could remember, Yeey was boasting, not repenting for past deeds.

^That's his style!

Remember when him and the PM went to Bosaso where he was boasting about reer Puntland and how they don't fight in cities and kill themselves and he urged PM Gheedi to 'change' the culture in Mogadishu?

That's his stle, he likes to boast nothing wrong with it or lethal, I say! A bit of humility would be alright but you know in Mudug you won't get far with humility you will get a something into your face!

I only could wish to meet you in Gaalkacyo, although you shouldn't take this as a threat of some kind!

MKA Yoonis is very peace loving.

ElPunto   

LoooL@pointless. It is pointless when one garner the support of his country's traditional enemy which is mainly interest deconstructing the Somali state, Interesting logic.

^Me pointless - impossible! :D

I am fascinated, yes FASCINATED, by your contention that there is any Somali state to deconstruct. Talk about an otherworldly belief. And then to deride other's logic - well what can I say :D:D:D

^That's his style!

Remember when him and the PM went to Bosaso where he was boasting about reer Puntland and how they don't fight in cities and kill themselves and he urged PM Gheedi to 'change' the culture in Mogadishu?

That's his stle, he likes to boast nothing wrong with it or lethal, I say! A bit of humility would be alright but you know in Mudug you won't get far with humility you will get a something into your face!

I only could wish to meet you in Gaalkacyo, although you shouldn't take this as a threat of some kind!

^That's his style!

"I only could wish to meet you in Gaalkacyo"

No, thanks

Point...Indhaha maa ladahaye or do you just look for things that fit in your narrow point of view.

Spare us POINTLESS rants

N plz reread the title, and everything written after that. We are talking Yeey's entire career if one could call that. There was a Somali State, and he was the first to undo the very state that employed him.

ElPunto   

^Me pointless - impossible! :D

I am fascinated, yes FASCINATED, by your contention that there is any Somali state to deconstruct. Talk about an otherworldly contention. And then to deride other's logic - well what can I say :D:D:D

ElPunto   

^Sweetheart :D - what you wrote above is the rant!

And you still haven't explained your contention that there exists a Somali state for Ethiopia to deconstruct. Now - if you wanna back away from that - the door is wide open.

Or you can rant some more! icon_razz.gif

Try comprehend to my contentions in the context of Yeey's history who was an officer of the Somali State which betrayed by seeking Ethio's help in the struggles of SSDf against the Barre regime. I never said there IS Somali state now.

Obviously, Ethiopia owns it now, and why would it need to deconstruct a puppet regime.

Do me a favor...Don't call me sweetheart agian.