Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Setting the record straight about Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmad

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Try
comprehend
to my contentions in the context of Yeey's history who was an officer of the Somali State which betrayed by seeking Ethio's help in the struggles of SSDf against the Barre regime. I never said there
IS
Somali state now.

Obviously, Ethiopia owns it now, and why would it need to deconstruct a puppet regime.

Do me a favor...Don't call me sweetheart agian.

Huh? What are you talking about? Comprehend what? The english in the first sentence hinders any comprehension.

This is what you said:

"It is pointless when one garner the support of his country's traditional enemy which is mainly interest deconstructing the Somali state, Interesting logic."

Now the question is - if there is no Somali state to deconstruct - why mention Ethiopia's interest in deconstructing the Somali state?

ElPunto   

^^^I think he confused with qoftoo uu gaadaaye on SOL.

I see you don't know what a good natured sarcastic putdown is - sweetheart :D ? But then again why did I expect you would know.

Pi   

I think CHE is better off taking ESL classes or reading basic grammar books than politicking on SOL. Just a thought. LOL.

^^^Thanks, I shall consider that. It never hurts to improve oneself.

Point....Let me clarify if my statement was perhaps a bit ambiguous or simply confusing for you. There is obviously no Somali State today, no contention there. The statement was only intended in relation to Yeey's history-part of that history includes his service to the Somali State which Ethiopia was openly at war with and effectively seeking to deconstruct or at the atleast neutralize .

The statement was meant to hightlight the fact that Yeey sought the help of the very country that wanted to weaken or simply colonise the Somali people when their state was still in existence.

ElPunto   

Point....Let me clarify if my statement was perhaps a bit ambiguous or simply confusing for you. There is obviously no Somali State today, no contention there. The statement was only intended in relation to Yeey's history-part of that history includes his service to the Somali State which Ethiopia was openly at war with and effectively seeking to deconstruct or at the atleast neutralize .

Yeah - but you seem to be saying there is some opprobium to be heaped on anyone who went against the Somali state and used Ethiopia's services to do so. The Somali state was murdering and oppressing its own citizens. Anyone and everyone has the right to seek help from the devil in order to oppose them. As such any reference to this aspect of A/Y's 'career' is really missing the point

Anyone and everyone has the right to seek help from the devil in order to oppose them. As such any reference to this aspect of A/Y's 'career' is really missing the point

Let me ask you, what has Yeey actually done to stop the mass murder by the Somali State that was unleashed onto his kinsmen if his oppisition to the Barre regime was meant to fight injustice.The fact is his motives had to less to do the injustices visited upon his people, and more to do with his lust for the Kursi. Nothing he ever did exception being Pland ( which to him was springboard to Villa Somalia), and his oppisition to the raising of ethio flag in the Somali soil ever helped his people, or Somalis at large. If you have an actual evidence to the contrary, pls share.

No sane person who has enough wisdom to make moral alternatives will glorify a man like Abdullahi Yusuf.

We all know that the qabilist nomads are the least bit sane. So lets not argue much with them, just a here and there. :D

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Taako Man

Jimcaale is mad because his adeer Jamaac Ali was running quicker out of Bari then Indhacade out of Xamar.

lol@Bari

Allow nimaan wax ogeyn ha cadaabin.

RedSea   

^looool.Indha adkaanta ka yar baa iga yaabisay.

Waar Jim wuxuu yey isagaa kaa og, mise Jim naftiisa iyo wuxu yahay ayaad uga war roontay? walleee waa yaab iyo nus walibana.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

No, you don't know but you believe so.

There's a difference between a believe and a knowledge.

I believe in the Quran, but I have faith in knowing its the truth. So whats your point? :D