Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Garaad Abdirashid and Peace Delegation Attacked in Buuhoodle

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

^ ^ We get along easily but one group want a bloodshed to make a benefit out of it. That is what we're dealing with.

you can't get along with anyone unless you refrain your madding dilussional independence hallucination efforts and think like a humanbeing

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Talk about yourself ..........

I am talking to you as an angel sent to you from the heaven to tell you the truth and make you recognized that you can't life with out being a somali national

RedSea   

Originally posted by Taleexi:

Mr. Somalia: Speaking on behalf of SSC we neither intend drinking our brethren's blood nor wish and, if history has any relevance we wanted/want all along that every Somali’s dignity be protected and his/her inalienable human rights be safeguarded..... The latter may be achieved through violence sometimes but personally, I am for more talk less violence if at all possible. However, any means necessary should be on the table. Isku soofaynta dadka ehelka ee qowmiyadu ka dhexayso faa’iidada laga helayo ma garan.

well said.

Freedom   

Mr. Somalia you going put me and my people in our position lol dont make me laugh you clown, You a clear example of all talk no action, lol Ok cyber tough guy i like to see you try that, put me in my postion could you ooo i forgot you a talker with no action at all lol.

You can hate my people but it wont change things on the ground lol.

^

Well...your drivel would have made more sense, had you bothered to support your bravado with rational arguments, but it seems you're just another brainless secessionist suffering from the usual spastic mental paralysis which is common to your lot.

Now, have another go at it, kiddo! :D