Sign in to follow this  
Raxmah

Just a reminder!

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

Last night, after coming out from taraweeh, walking towards my car I stopped to say salaams to 2 malaysian sisters on their way to campus. Chated for a minute about the exam we will have to take tommorrow, and went our separate ways, I haven't reached my car I turned around to see the 2 sisters I just talked to were hit by a car going 65 miles an hour, and they died instantly. I was so shocked, I didn't know what to do. young 20 year old healthy sisters who had aspiration of becoming physicians.

Such is the reality of death and what comes after it. Every one of us shall taste it whether poor or rich; healthy or sick, old or young; leader or led and none of us can escape it.

Allaah says, “Whosesoever you may be, death will overtake you even if you are in a fortress built up strong and high.” (An-Nisaa: 78).

I wanted to share a reminder death can knock at the door, anywhere, anytime at any given age. So many of us youth, the last thing in our mind is Death. I enjoin you and myself to fear Allaah, for it is the provision and safety in this world and the Last Day, “the day when neither wealth nor sons will avail, except him who brings to Allaah a clean heart.” (Ash Shu’araa’: 88-89).

Inaa lilaah wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun.

Raxmah I can relate to your feelings :(

Those sisters time was up no more lecturers, no more lab work, no more taraweeh, no more fasting, no more applications to jobs, no more chit chat with their sisters, no more chilling out in coffee shops and etc.

And to witness it how suddenly they died must be a shock to you Raxmah but inshallah take it easy walaal and good luck I am sure you will cope fine.

Death is not biased on age.

Cheers for the reminder Raxmah.

Haashim   

Inaa Lilaahi Wa Inaa Ilayhi Raajicuun, Wallaahi they were lucky, they die after performing Isha and taraaweeh prayer in the Ramadan night. Ilaahoow u Naxariiso Aamiin.

Everyone will die but the question how and where you die? may ALLAH take our life in a good deed. Aamiin.

Walaahi, death always makes you think twice! Illahi ha naxarsto and eh death is evitable but had given the chance, wont want it any other way.! Coming from taraweeh and during ramadan. Mashallah, may allah prevail space for them in heaven.

Raxmah, dearly sorry to hear that hon. Walaahi i cant even imagine it. But stay strong and dont discontinue going to your daily taraweeh and make prayers on their behaves-as i'm sure their families are as well.

Once again, wish you luck!

Jamster   

Inaa Lilaahi wa inaa ileyhi Raajucuun.

Kulu Nafsin Daa'iqatul mawt, ............... faman suxsixa cani naar wa udqilal janata faqad faaz!

Inaa Lilaahi Wa Inaa Ilayhi Raajicuun

It is a harsh reality, especially when u witness it first sight.

Mashallah their time was up and they were taken in this blessed

I can only share Brother Muraads Sentiments, Inshallah we should all strive to good deeds at all times, as we dont no when our times up.

Adna   

salaam

Inaa Lilaahi wa inaa ileyhi Raajucuun.

Kulu Nafsin Daa'iqatul mawt... good reminder sis rahama ...

Haneefah   

Subxanallah...what a tragedy! My mom was beside me as I was reading this, and next thing I know, she was tearing up saying I can't imagine the pain their parents must be going through...may Allah (swt) give them sabar and imaan.

It's one of those moments where you realise, when was life ever granted to us? I think about that all the time, quite a scary thought actually, the fear of standing Infront Allah without having worked enough for your Akhira while in Dunya :(

Walaahi death is a certainity and its always around.

Just today coming to work this morning i had to take a diversion of the usual road due to a Fatal car Accident just 100 meters oh so ahead of me

MD   

Ina'lilahi wa inaa ilhayi rajiuun

May allah make everything easy for them, Subhana'allah sad walaahi but death is something we will all face someday :(

Raxmah,

I've heard about the story on fox news the other day..Ilahi ha unaxaristo those girls..

I'm surprised that this could all have been prevented if they just put those stop lights when the mosque requested one..

Inshallah, God will take care of them..

Changed   

Ina Lillah Wa ina Ileyhi rajicuun....ALLAH U NAXARISTO..

Allah janatul fardowsa ha ku waro...ameen

Raxma, imaanka allah ku saidiyo..its a sad thing u witnessed :(

God bless us ALL ameen

Jaabir   

la xawla wala qwata ila bilaah..

inaa li alaah wa inaa ilayhii la raajicoon.. alaahum ajcal khatimatna khayraa..

may allah bless their soul...

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum.

Thanks all for the kind words!

I wanted to share this experiance, for it had great impact on me, it really opened my eyes and made me realize it could have been me.

It should not have to come to that for us (me) to realize that our time could be NOW, or in 30

seconds, or in 30 years. Is there a single one of us that is prepared to stand before Allah (swt) and be held accountable for our deeds done on this earth? Let me answer that for you, if any of you say yes, than you apparently have no idea what this day will be like, Yowm al-Qiyama, Yowm al-Hissab. The day when your legs, eyes, hearts, arms, ears will all testify against you, spilling your entire lives mistakes to Allah (swt). Basically to answer that question for all of you I can honestly and VERY confidently say Not a single one of you us, myself definitely included. Death is a drink and EVEYRONE of us will take our sip, the question is when. We need to begin living for akhira, for hereafter as if we are going to die tomorrow.

PLS make dua for their families, it's so sad they will see their daughters in coffins being shipped back to malaysia.