Sign in to follow this  
Kamalu Diin

Will the USC/ICU ever pay their dues and take the plame

Gabbal   

I think it is fitting if you separate Sheikh Hassan Dahir and Cabdiqasim from the rest of the group.

People can have their own personal opinions and beliefs but as far as we know, these men are not warlords who allowed anarchy to fester and were not controllers of checkpoints and such.

Utimate call is the same USC/ICU domination, I will not feel happy going to Mogadishu if I would not see people from Hargeysa, Burco, Berbera, Bosaaso, Garoowe, and El-wak. that the things they cause (guryihii ay qaateen ay wax ku doonayaan) yaa soomaaliyeey. hadeer ma maqli kari... they all are theifs. ... not spaaro....that was not my problems. get that. Muse he use to say

NASSIR   

Kamal, you're not making any sense except fueling the conflict and turning into tribalism. Some of the persons you have there are ministers of the TFG and no longer a warlord. It is Abdiqasim who had been very fastidious in his plots when he was the president of TNG. He is believed to be the mastermind of the Islamic courts.

You should debate current issues and its political landscape , not the past. It is not relevant and hides ulterior motives.

Thanks for your opinion

Caamir, Somaliyaa waxay ku tiraahdaa Shimbirta cirka duusha daaqeedu waa dulka.

I am selfish, Qabiilest, and let us talk about reality, and don't deny that. I saw some people here calling other people Qabiilest but grounding their view on qabiil too. I am not sure if you are one of them or not. I hate that.

If you gonna swear to Allah that you would not post anything based on Qabiil then I will start

to adere you advice.

I guess most of you forget what went wrong. what was taking place in Mogadishu in 1991 come light on 21st cetury Internet and Radio communication. 2000 when Abdikasim was running transitional Governemt of Somalia one his neighbours was treaten, and taken to prison when asked for help he said Ciyaal ******** ah iska siiyaa $5000.

get that

Taliban   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I think it is fitting if you separate Sheikh Hassan Dahir and Cabdiqasim from the rest of the group.

People can have their own personal opinions and beliefs but as far as we know, these men are not warlords who allowed anarchy to fester and were not controllers of checkpoints and such.

I agree with you neither Sheikh Hassan Dahir nor Cabdiqasim Salad is a warlord. They simply do not meet the criteria.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Caamir:

He is believed to be the mastermind of the Islamic courts.

Who believes that? It's my understanding the Islamic Courts is a natural phenomenon that come into being through a natural process, not the guinea pig of Cabdiqasim Salad.

Originally posted by Taliban:

Who believes that? It's my understanding the
Islamic Courts is a natural phenomenon that come into being through a natural process
, not the guinea pig of Cabdiqasim Salad.

I don't buy how you said the USC/ICU come about, and what I believe and everyone of us knows if we are to say the truth.

First thing first

The ICU come to be from the will of its supporters/founders.

No one else has legitamcy to rule Somalia except

USC/ICU supporters.

As widely believed it was the mistake among themselves that brought A/Y into the picture. As Muse Sudi use to say A/Y Kabo ku deeqo gasho. and later on appologized Abdikasim for his wrong doing.

Warlords (USC factions) were no match of Abdulahi Yousuf therefore supporter prefered to united their forces.

Abdulahi's Rethoric on the five dominant Mogadishu warlords (USC factions) humilated the supporters. "Badaa ku Darayaa hadii ay isoo raaci waaydaan"

Therefore supporter of USC/ICU has not changed their stand on Somali Issues they still would like to dominate by using Deen, and Somalia Sovernity call. please don't call this natural phenomenon. it is not really!

Kamaluceeb

Listen stop crying USC 24/7 you guys had every opportunity from 1964-1989 but all wasted it.

Infact your folks are the creators of the civil war and those men you named were all trained to be ruthless by your kins.

Ahmed-Guree you are mistaken ..... You don't associate with me ....ex-regime ...How many times do I tell you ....... Somali are more than Remenant of Siyad Bare including A/Y, Bare, and Jees and USC/ICU. get that..... Soomaalidoon just like you are those be blamed for somalia problems because Siyad Bare brough you there to difend his interest not yours ...now the same thing USC/ICU is doing the same.

^The USC has been out of commission for ages, arguably died with the late Ceydiid. Equating the ICU -- a recent phenomenon -- with now deceased USC is akin to equating the current Putin Government of Russia with the defunct USSR. Doing so only reveals you as a tribocentric idealogue.

Do you have anything meaningful to say? Or is your whole purpose here to showcase your buffoonery?