Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Sh.Xassan Daahir oo maanta jeediyay khudbad taabanaysa meelo badan

The Zack   

Miskiin, LOOOL General Duke looks smart and all that when he is criticizing somali politicians aka warlords but the minute someone brings up his ***** of that lost-in-yemen-yey the dude starts looking like *******. Some people should just be banned from commenting on the Somali politics :D

Maaddeey   

Sabriye,

Caadifad & H-ism yeysan ku qaadin (tii & tan waa shilin labadiis dhinac), waa maxay Shareecada waagii Makamadaha la diiday e hadda la oggolyahay?, waa maxay Shareecada Swat valley laga diiday ee Somalia laga oggolyahay?. Ma ogtahay in janaqow sheegay inaan Shareeco loo oggoleyne la yiri: Sida dunida Muslimka u dhaqmaan u dhaqma, haddii kale: Yaa weeylakum.

Wadahadal?, waxaan afka baarkiisa, lacag ayaana lagu rabaa in Carabaha looga qaato, otherwise Gaanni, Indhacadde & Ina C/shakuur bootadooda waad maqlaysay mar horeba.

Tii hore in Gabre u talinaayey waa run, lakin waxaad illowsantahay in tanna Wald-Abdalla u taliyo, labadoodabana US & A xukumeen/aan.

Maaddey, how do you plan to eliminate the enemies of Somalia? Whats your strategy other than ‘Hoobiye’?

I firmly believe in the process that sheikh shariif adopted which is to focus on them one after the other but don’t attempt to beat them all at once for you don’t want more enemy than you already have.

We know from the words of allah the all mighty, that they will never truly be satisfied with us.

So I’m not trying to please them, I’m merely stating a way of untangling my self from this mess.

I Know what your saying about ‘afka baarkiis’, Dab-Can, Out of 500 + parliament and 50 ministers there will be individuals in the government who aren’t as sincere as we would like them to be but I can assure you there is a great deal who are.

If you managed to minimize the damage incurred by melez zanawi on to Somali people, you should see that as progress.

Aminsom are there being paid by the world underneath the banner of keeping/bringing peace.

The More you attack, the more dollars it means for Museveni and IGAD.

That’s why its important for us Somalis to have ‘wada hadal’, and xisbiga along with any sensible non takfiiri mucaarad to sit down with Sh shariif But unfurtunatly America knows you won’t do that because you are busy trying to defeat Israel, America, UN, Ethiopia and fellow Somalis who happened to think differently all at Once.

Come with a game plan sxb, then I can sympethise for these guys but until then, I have no respect for Hoobiye, Hoobiye and Moore Hoobiye which happens to hit civilians more then anyone else.

Remember only when we are in agreement can we revise and take a united policy towards the world.

Until then your part and parcel of the World and the UN is part of you.

Muriidi   

take that to the "joke section"...i don't think that the people of puntland can take that crap!

the road to hargeis is blocked...face the music...

6a0111685b4b71970c0120a6033306970c-800wi

indonesian muslims are very sensitive people and us filipinos will take care until the situation is resolved...

somali pirate salute.

tell dem fi stop overestimating demself!

p.s. do people need gas masks to read news like dat?...space suits?