Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Exclusive: Interview with Sharif Hassan Sheikh by Jane Magazine

Shariif is ineffective...He can't stand up to Yeey or the warlords in Xamar. He says he is defending something, and at this point, I feel to see what. These ****** whether Yeey, Shariif or the bunch in Xamar don't know Compramise. It is not about them, It is about the Somali people N time must come when all stop being "Macangag". You iron issues by sitting together not by jetting around the world, amassing militias, importing arms, and getting ready for a new wave of unnecessary mass devastion of life and property.

OLOL...All Somali Leaders are idoits....I don't see why you are defending any maryooley leader.

Bakar   

Mr. Horn,

I see that your usual backup singers (The Pips) are about to appear on the stage. They are preparing for another echoing-performance. :D I mentioned the name of your "hero", before you know, they echoing your baseless criticism.

How is he (Sharifka)opportunistic? You said Shariifka is opportunistic without making any rational explanation as to how this alleged criticism came about. Criticism, dissatisfaction, and disapproval expressed by pointing out shortcoming are normal. I am of the opinion f challenging political figures when such decisions fall short of public demand. Since he is in political echelon, he is not immune from any kind of criticism which stems from public discontent. But, considering our political phase, one will be suspicious about the baseless allegation motivated by qabiil.

Gabbal   

Mr. Horn,

I see that your usual backup singers (The Pips) are about to appear on the stage. They are preparing for another echoing-performance. [big Grin] I mentioned the name of your "hero", before you know, they echoing your baseless criticism.

How childish! Che and Rahima are backing me up because you had mentioned Barre Hiiraale? ( Watcha ya think Che? :D ). What does Hiiraale have ANYTHING to do with this? So let me guess; your whole political mentality revolves around "Reer Koreey" vs. (what?) "Reer Hoosey"? :D

Comprehension is a must and key in Somali politics, alas! icon_razz.gif After a few more months, or maybe few more years, when your political undertanding of Somalia has expanded, I am sure you would have a good laugh at the level of ignorance you have displayed in this thread. ;)

Bakar   

^^ Che's Criticism is somewhat constructive. In fact i concure some of the points that he made earlier. So, let's just say, he doesn't possess some of the elements you look for in your backup. In other words, your group has specific kind of pattern formed by one sound. Widaay, marka Jooji Jumb ballka aad tuureysid, sxb.

"Comprehension is a must and key in Somali politics, alas!..." [/b][/b]

:D:D

Do you mean memorizing you 40 awoowe names and mythology that comme with them, are prerequisite to comprehending somali politics? smile.gif

Rahima   

I’m a cheerleader because I expressed my opinion?

Hmm, I like that train of thought.

Bakar, allow me to ask you, what constitutes as cheerleading in your books? People agreeing on the truth (he is bouncing around doing nothing, I object and then nothing, khasaro), is that cheerleading?