Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Recently, I have come into possession of...

NGONGE   

a dozen sand barrels, man.

I have sand from all over the place. American sand, British sand, French sand and bits from many exotic countries! I’m thinking of packaging them in special bottles and selling them on e-bay. Would you like to express your patriotism by buying a bottle of your finest English/Scottish/Welsh/Canadian or American sand, man? Cheap price for a valuable product. It can take pride of place in your living room and you can display your true patriotism to all and sundry.

I have a very limited supply of SOMALI sand! Yes, that’s right, Somali sand. You’ll have to be very quick if you want to own some of that precious commodity. You do a deal with me and in an instant; you will have your own piece of Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland! No bullets will be fired and nobody will be hurt (well, apart from those trying to buy the bottles before you).

Who wants to start the bidding?

Baashi   

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaat! just what I've been looking for; a bottle of sand from my beloved country :D

Let me start the bidding:

a bottle of Somalia for a $2.00! In it, the mixiture should have all the varieties SL, PL, XL, etc.

Qudhac   

Ngonge

looool

I have sacks full of sand i brought last year from throught the somali pinensiler, am giving it out for free to put you out of bussines, :D :cool:

Warmoog   

Ngonge, I hope you're not running a scam of some sort...

Oh, that reminds me. If anyone's interested, I'm selling sea monkeys and pet rocks out of my basement, $5 bucks per packet. :D

Sophist   

This is very profitable man. You should do it.

Couple weeks ago a guy from my college with the name of John put up his friendship for sale! and some crazy Indian in London bought it for £20. I am sure your idea is more marketable than this silly glinch

Faheema.   

Since it's a SOMALI sand how about I start biddinbg with the local currency?

My offer is 5.000 Shillings for a bottle of SL-Sand

p.s. I expect miniture samples of any other avaibale sand : ;)

sadeboi   

hey waryaa bashii i'll put 50 dollers

and how much would somaliland/puntland sand cost???

ina adeer can u get me some sand from Goldgob or Garberharey?? or cabudwaaq or galinsoor lol

ill really start buying then lol