Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Breaking News: Somalia's Government reported to receive $40 million cash injection.

?m=02&d=20090606&t=2&i=10408139&w=450&r=

Somali President Sheikh Sharif Ahmed ® sits with his Finance minister Sharif Hasan Sheik Adan, (L) during a news conference at the presidential palace in the capital Mogadishu.

Remember that you first heard it from me.

Emperor   

^Lool, now yaa Paragon any good news, give it to me miyay sheekadu maraysaa (Even if that news is made up, that's what Kashafa calls is qancis) :D

Hassan again, no source there, ooh I know we must believe you and take this for your word, right? OK but where is this money coming, is it the money that Sheikh Shariir and Shariif Sakiin's got selling the Somali sea...

Emperor the enemy of somalia shows he's face with absolute hatred at the Good news that somalia has received.

Oh enemy why are you here 24/7 trying to destroy your own country, who are you working for and who is paying you.

Is it because of tribal reasons that this news saddens you? looool

Emperor   

^Huh?

Adeer post the news sources or this is not a 'Breaking news' but a garbage... that's all I am saying to you...

Paragon   

^Emperor, sxb kani waa war lugeed, waxayna u badan tahay in uu run yahay. In kastoo hubsiino hal baa la siistaa la yiri hadana hadiiba lacag la sheegey, that's a happy news. Lacalla hadii lacag nala siiyey. smile.gif