Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SOMALILANDERS WILL NEVER AGREE TO TURN BACK THE CLOCK

lemme say this! sland should be happy cuz i gave them the thumbs not some dog eating slant-eyed mofo who dont give a damn about them but the change they put in his pocket.

that said, i wanna tell all my somali brothas and sistas, plz dont let some clanist leader ever lead u to the wrong luug of some crapland clanist somali state...!!

keep your eye on the big price!! all somali ppl under the blue flag and under one nation! thats where we belong... rest is wet-dreamland.

it sounds funny today, but we have a bigger fish to fry... have u ever thought in your wildest dream that we will be under ethiopian slavery!! i dont have to tellya what a slave is subjected to!! your own mother and sista could be rapped in front of yah! as they doing it now in xamar, and u wont be able to do didly sqwat!! 50k ethio soldiers!! hell yah.

thats where we at today!! so dont ever try to come up to me with lil bs clan piece...cuz it aint gonna even gonna hit my toes! i will just hit u with a farolaab! peace.

A.J.   

Caano Geel,,

I have read the article that started this topic and that is all i need to know. In there i see nothing to say that this person is a fascist. I dont know this peter pham person and i personally i dont care to either, but all i know is that i agree with some aspects of the article he wrote at the beginning of this topic. This article in part defence the case of Somalilanders and you come here spitting blood so the conclusions are there to be made. I could be wrong but like you , peter pham and i both have a right to express our opinions, right? not that i am in full agreement with Peter Pham though,,

RedSea   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:Posted by Stealth

"On your point about self defense. You are right, you know you are really correct on that. Somaliland should unleash hell on Puntland, so that way they could get some respect. They really should start a war right now, and even press onto gorowe, perhaps then Somaliland can be viewed as an entity that has the sheer will power to protect the territory which it claims. I feel like this is the only way Somalis will appriciate things, if they feel the baaruud itself. This is Africa after all, and the way one gets respect or be taken seriously is being assertive."

Baruud, this sounds like what Yeey would say. Let us kick some butt hehehe.
:DBrother, mr. Caano geel is hot over nothing. Obviously that is how the reality is. However, I am amazed he think I am saying that as though I want that to happen.

Castro said, Somaliland is too soft, and I was responding to his comments that Somaliland should then turn into killing machine to get respect then...that was my point.

aigt, hadaba buuqa naga yareeya! its already may 28th...hadee kali, feburary baa la idin sii doona.

yall know how fast feb goes...! ask the blk american they will tell u all about it.

Waar bal hadalka yareeya ,, the clock never goes back and that is the case in Somaliland.

Just focus on Somalia before PL takes the same path and goes away from the rest.