Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Jabhada SNM Oo Cadaysay Sirtii Sababtii Ay Ugu Jabeen Weerarkii Dhahar

Liibaan   

sxb, anuu talo fiican baan ku siiiyey, qof caqli leh uun baa fahmaya

Well, you are a century behind

You still advocating for British colony of Somaliland

^^^^^^

where is snm ???? ,,,,,,,,,,, or you mean SSDF ??

hey leave SSDF :D OR WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE mr. waqaf said { even the once we gave uniform and money startd shooting as} ;)

RedSea   

G. Canood,

Waa talo fiican, laakin mid yeel adna, denounce the TFG....

w. duco,

Shooting at some and crushing one are two distinct things. Little more schooling will do abti.

Liibaan   

Mujaahid Bad Cas,

When you denounce the revival of the old british somali colony, denounce snm faction based in Hargeysa, and condemn snm malitia's aggression agianst SSC and their occupation of some parts, I will denounce watever reasonable

and If you are good or care about reducing ethoipia's huge influence in Horn of Africa,somalia, somaliland, puntland, south somalia, you should oppose secession of woqooyi galbeed even,

waxba islama weynano I hope

what u saying dont make no sense homie! snm did a brave thing, librated their land and let the political process do the rest. only somali place where different clans share power.

somaliland is a good example to rest of somalis if u talk about sharing power.

Liibaan   

Actually, you don’t understand what you talking about,

People who say somaliland is good example for power sharing are fools have to say something

All clan factions were collaborators/dabodhilif along with kacaan regime they are responsible of the current Somali disaster

librated their land

Well we will liberate our land from snm as well

somaliland is a good example to rest of somalis if u talk about sharing power.

Entirely false, so-called Somaliland is one-clan feithdom

However I will not surprise with you not recognizing that Somaliland is one-clan faction based on colonial history, because you do support snm militia’s aggression against clans you hate, for example the occupation of snm of sool sanaag and cayn

sanaag!! there is no sanaag live with it!! its was something created by siyad bare. its part of somaliland.

No wonder you hate somaliland like this ,,,, we have many that are worse than you but they couldn't stop our way ,,,,,,, i would advice you not to waste your valuable time.

you can say wateva you want as others do ,,,, but i'm telling you it is gonna be alright ,,,, i'm sure i'll see you tomorrow holding a Somaliland Passport and running for the presidency ,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Xudeedi   

Are you not aware of the so called ministers and president of the Somaliland political party hold foreign passports whenever they travel outside of their tribal enclaves. They had lived in the states and Europe before they become retired from the welfare system and were beckoned by this lucrative deal that preys on the exploitation of the innocent, its land, and the applicability of hate, and the war mongering tactics it cleverly undertakes to generate tribal support for their quest for more domain power and resources coupled by ingrained selfishness and corruption. :D