Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

SOL Projection: Shariif wins the race for the presidency

Ducaysane endorse Sheikh Sharif for president.

One of the main reasons Embagthi Government lock credibility was that all the MPs were selected by either Ethiopia or Warlords. Sharif's selection of 200 MPs may cause some folks to question this election's credibility.

The importance of Hope

Great thinkers have always vouched for it. Great leaders have used it to inspire generations. And all great revolutions are based on it. It is a force that exists in all of us, however oblivious we may be towards it. It is a sweet gift that all humans are blessed with. This is our ability to hope.

Good Night and God Bless

The importance of Hope

Great thinkers have always vouched for it. Great leaders have used it to inspire generations. And all great revolutions are based on it. It is a force that exists in all of us, however oblivious we may be towards it. It is a sweet gift that all humans are blessed with. This is our ability to hope.

Good Night and God Bless

I'm back, the speaker just announced for any xildhibaan who had not voted to step up and come forward.

Last round folks, this is it. I thought I missed quite a bit but that doesn't seem to be the case. hahaha

Juuje, fadlan nagadaa dhibka aad meesha kuwado.

The importance of Hope

Anyhow I have a few hours at work yet, thus lets keep it up.

Sharif Ahmed is the man, Nur Cade needs to go back to sleep, No NGO's we need change.

Let us know when the counting begins