Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Clinton wins key Democratic vote - Pennsylvania

Although this victory keeps her campaign alive, Mrs Clinton's win is not enough to turn the tables on her rival, correspondents say.

ciyaartu ma dhawa ...........

Emperor   

^Obama wasn't looking as strong and admirable as he looked during the early days of his compaign... Made many slips and silly jabs in the past few weeks alone, his inexperience is coming to light as the days drag on, but I hope a good win for the man, after all he's a Brotha

Abtigiis   

I agree with JB. But my distaste for the man comes from my suspicion of Afro-americans. they are usuallu suspect on confidence and making big decisions. I am for Hillary!

Mida kale haday cidi uun idili, gobta Anglo-saxon tu ha i disho!

I know I am a bit of a racist! waan isku ogahay.

STOIC   

It is not a surprise that Obama, bloodied and bowed by the recent gaffes, lost the Pennsylvania primary. Although Hillary didn’t cause a major dent to his pledged delegate leads by any objective standard this win will clearly create a doubt on the unpledged super delegates minds. Hopefully Indiana will wrap up Obama for a win, as he is expected to win North Carolina. Obama has clearly given Clinton many opportunities of doubt about his capability to be a leader even as she was herself wrapped in controversies about her lies.

The Clinton Machines are out in full force to demonize and personalize this election. Obama can still be smart and try to outspend her in the next few coming primaries. He should be smart enough to not plant any more seed of doubt in blue collar workers in the state of Indiana. He should be focused and try to avoid to say things that “off message”. In an election year where even good messages may turn out to be not so you have to be careful to choose the right wordings. The blue collar workers response for voting for Hillary typifies the Americans response on what the media spews, and fairly so can be headed sometimes as in the case of Obama’s chided remarks about small townies. With the Gas prices hit record high I think economy becomes the central to domestic policy. Each candidate’s policy of economic recovery will make the difference of who is going to make to the finish line. As an open Clinton Hater I hope she loses. Go Obama!! :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by STOIC:

It is not a surprise that Obama, bloodied and bowed by the recent gaffes, lost the Pennsylvania primary. Although Hillary didn’t cause a major dent to his pledged delegate leads by any objective standard this win will clearly create a doubt on the unpledged super delegates minds. Hopefully Indiana will wrap up Obama for a win, as he is expected to win North Carolina. Obama has clearly given Clinton many opportunities of doubt about his capability to be a leader even as she was herself wrapped in controversies about her lies.

The Clinton Machines are out in full force to demonize and personalize this election. Obama can still be smart and try to outspend her in the next few coming primaries. He should be smart enough to not plant any more seed of doubt in blue collar workers in the state of Indiana. He should be focused and try to avoid to say things that “off message”. In an election year where even good messages may turn out to be not so you have to be careful to choose the right wordings. The blue collar workers response for voting for Hillary typifies the Americans response on what the media spews, and fairly so can be headed sometimes as in the case of Obama’s chided remarks about small townies. With the Gas prices hit record high I think economy becomes the central to domestic policy. Each candidate’s policy of economic recovery will make the difference of who is going to make to the finish line. As an open Clinton Hater I hope she loses. Go Obama!!
:D

Nonsense, saaxib. It's a popularity contest. Always has been. Obama wins when he does all that fake 'change' crap of his but loses every time Clinton goes for him and forces him to reveal a tiny bit of his real personality. Whenever the mud was thrown about and he was forced to retaliate, he lost. Yet, he has no choice but to retaliate. He really should ditch the holier-than-thou attitude and roll his sleeves up for a proper political bout. But he wont.

STOIC   

Heh Ngonge, I don’t think Hillary is genuine either-she is a glib. Indeed, so skilled of A POLITICIAN she is even after a loosing streak of primaries and drying up of funds, she is still able to shake the Obama camp. But, Saxiib there is no way to separate the wheat from the chafe here. The same sense of self-assured politics won’t be found in Clinton camp either. I don’t expect Hillary to redefine the American politics by bringing a momentum and face the real issues without resorting to campaign tactics of not so subtlety! We can marvel at how Obama personality has got him where he is today, but it would be unfair to deny his political skills of bringing a new breed of voters out from the closet. Every day as we get closer to the decision day sure we came to see new weakness that emerges from Obama camp. Hillary can wiggle and waffle at every little hope she gets, but it would not shake the Obama momentum as she wants him to disappear in the thin air. Dismiss him all you want, but look out for Obama to make a swath in the upcoming primaries.

Baashi   

Obama strategy has worked. He's closed the gap from mid twenties down to ten. He has bankrupted her campaign -- now in red. And he has now identified his weak points, sharpen his claws, and so on. All of this in her state (family roots are 6 feet deep in the brotherly love state) -- meaning her old man and granny are from here and burried in the state.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Pundits and talking heads are now fixing their eyes on Indiana -- another redneck, industrial belt rust state.

The skinny is leading all the metrics. He is ahead in number of states won, popular vote, pledged delegates, money (he's got 42 million in the vault, she is in about 1m negative). And here is the catch his candidacy is financed by the average Joe (post-graduate, college educated, young, and well-to-do who can't be fooled easily by Clinton rhetoric) as opposed to the special interest lobbyists.

Impressive.

Clinton is a brand in America. She is a political animal. Her husband had made many friends. Clinton machine is tight. We all know that. She is a political animal, eloquent, extremely well-veresd in policy details. Yet the fact that this skinny, unkown with virtually no connection with establishment had come this far is in itself an eyeopener.

Remarkable.

Baashi   

One more thing -- enough GOP have switched party affiliation according to all news outlets and they did so because that windbag made use of his megaphone and urged the rednecks to ensue what he termed Operation Chaos. Mother f*cker is powerfull *****

Baashi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

I agree with JB. But my distaste for the man comes from my suspicion of Afro-americans. they are usuallu suspect on confidence and making big decisions. I am for Hillary!

Mida kale haday cidi uun idili, gobta Anglo-saxon tu ha i disho!

I know I am a bit of a racist! waan isku ogahay.

:mad:

Qasaaro! Sweeping generalization!!! My man Edward Saed Allah yarhama was right on the money. No kidding!

^allah afkaaga ha asturo, nin weyn oo f and F kujiro is not pretty.

Eedadey Hillary didn't win by a healthy margin as predicted. This doesn't change a thing, we are still at stand by until one of them gives up, lets hope Hilary builds a better argument in the next few states in May.