Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Biography of Puntland Leader

Ms African – And you do not? How old do you reckon we are? Perhaps you reckon we were born yesterday. Try another line, or better yet pull someone else’s.

Or better yet, why do not we start the condemnation with your uncles?

African   

Samurai Warrior, y dont u tell me who my uncles r, since u think u know me?, but since u jumped on my throat on this thread i can tell who ur uncle is.

if u r the same age as these warlords then i'm not refering 2 u, since u have contributed 2 the problem. :rolleyes:

i'm talking 2 the young generation who would like 2 c peace in their country. Idealist? i hope i never loose this hope of peace. smile.gif

Dear O dear and a big one at that. Rather sensitive, aren’t you dear? All right then. Since the light-hearted humour was personalised perhaps to perfect your repertoire, thus your lippy rather clever retort, let us try a line of variant string which perhaps might unhinge potentially fertile hitherto barrenish vicinity for possibly afresh produce.

It matters not as to whom and what the names of your uncles (not parental mind you) are, at least not to me. It is the young emotive suddish outburst in circulation that neither dissects the nature of the quandary so as to form informed opinions with regards to the issues (crucial), nor comprehends accounts of historical importance so as to make sense of the present as well as the future: roaming in the dark aimlessly and lacking discerning radar to home into the abject being of the licentious disquieting lesions on scene. Digging deeper the flimsy outer layer if one wishes to engage in discussions of complex issues would be a wise incentive on one’s part.

Surely, pre-packaged one-liners spinned by persons with neither the character not the integrity to speak on the behalf of the peoples whilst speaking ill of others does not quite bring the rooster home. As tragic as it might seem, the good old culture of assuming everyone else outside one’s family being a “rogue”, “villain”, “tribalist”, “warlord” etc., whilst exonerating oneself, and absolving of any liability, vicarious or otherwise, and releasing of any accountability by any stretch of one’s uncles though disruptive and niggling trend found in the Somali culture, the young in particular, appears to be at work in your case.

And your classifying yourself as an idealist – whatever that might mean to you – is a testimony to that. How benevolent and innocently convenient for you!

Nonetheless, best of luck, and I hope your rather idyllic perspective shall remain intact in the years to come.

Cheers.

African   

Samurai Warrior, ^^^^after reading the 1st paragraph I did not proceed further. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I neither credit nor debit insults. Insulting words have been deleted from my vocabulary by my parents, (God bless them). smile.gif

Hint, one checks the headline 2 establish if the article is worth reading. ;);) I don't come here 2 waste time, but 2 pass time. :cool:

Dear sister African - I truly DO apologise should you found my postings offensive or below the belt to your person or intellect for such was never the intent. I truly would not want to be the one to hurt the feelings of our princesses though the culture of metaphorically docile and sensitivity in the ring which seems to have become quite the norm for the online generation is truly disconcerting at least from the outset.

Provoking the mind by way of unhinging the soft pillars surrounding one’s heavily guarded morals and ethics yet to be tested for flair so as to tap into the finer yet to be explored psyche of our young which is a required symbol of the harshness for political discourse was the intent.

Nonetheless, best of luck my dear, and I could only hope you will accept my apologies!

Cheers.

African   

Samurai Warrior, i didn't know u have back up singers, back home in the old days they used 2 sing 'Guulwadow Siyad'. Keep it up bro u seemed 2 need them 4 ur self steem, & 2 let ur self feel ur wanted.

smile.gif

Peace :cool:

Smithnwest

4. Following the Ogaden War of 1997-78 was among the officers attempting a change of the Government of Siyad Barre.

bro it was quoted from mr yusuf saying that he was trying to overthrew the civilian govenment before mr barre's regime so many people blame him and sees him as a father of political ills of somalia

6. -Arrested by Dictator Mengistu Haile-Marian of Ethiopia for six years for opposing the Latter¡¯s policy on Somalia and diverging national interests.

are you sure bro that is the only interpretation and facts behind Mengistu's arrest of mr yusuf. there is also another interpretation of that situation which is more probable than yours. that is when mr yusuf destroyed what was the only armed opposition to mr barre's regime by assassinating, discrediting and corruption ssdf's officals and fighters, then mengistu decided it was time to stop that monster who has no use to him any more.

12. -Commands a high degree of admiration and influence throughout Somalia and beyond.

please add that they also fear from him and his henchmen.

2. He is unmatched, perhaps a unique African leader who is extremely anti-corruption and self-interest.

oh please give me a break! if i knew any somali politician with this charactistic i would have been fighting for him to lead the country and get my total loyalty. please ask real planders (i mean those who live under him) what happen to their income and all currupt dealings between mr yusuf and companies that use pland's seas.

dont get me wrong bro i support the man but all totally different reasons.

best wishes

Deeq A.   

Ladeef, next time you write language like that on our forum, you will be banned from Somalia Online and all your posts deleted.

This is your last warning.

Please respect our rule and respect yourself.

mojam   

His vision for somalia:

2. A Somalia free from radicalism and religious extremism

3. A free market-oriented national economy.

5. A Stronger ties with the West.

these three points don't at all benefit somalia. talk about screwing your country up.

Ladiif   

I dont think I've violated any rules or used any vulgar language. There are many far offensive words used on this forum daily but I guess wax kale ayaad kakululaatay e cadayso sxb. One word isn't a good reason to erase my whole post so, please, stop overeacting.

Brave   

SOMALI PEACE RALLY

Galkacyo, Somalia, 17 August 2003

PRESS RELEASE

SPR/INFltlk/M8/1273/2003

The 1st anniversary of Sultan Hurre's killing - All finger pointed at Col.

Abdullahi

Galkacio (SPR), August 17, 2003 - Somali Peace Rally - It is commonly known that today is the first anniversary of the assassination of Sultan Hurre, a respected Sultan gunned down at Kalabayr, Nugal region, Somalia.. The broad daylight killing of the respected Sultan, whose death was lamented by all those who knew or heard of him, was not even investigated, let alone apprehending his murder

and accomplice(s).

Witnesses at the location of the murder have reported that Col. Abdullahi was in the vicinity of the location of the crime. The Colonel's armed convoy bumped into the Sultan's car unknowingly. A moment later, the Col. sent two

"technicals" after the Sultan's car. When his militia reached Kalabayr, the Sultan was getting down from his car. One of the Colonels bodyguards shot the Sultan point-blank, without further ado, according to several reliable

sources.

The Somalis and the world have carefully been watching what the Colonel would do about the assassination of his political opponent. The result, thus far, confirmed the suspicions already in the air – that Abdullahi will not

even lift a finger to shed a light on the horrendous killing of this Sultan known for his youthfulness, religious as well as academic knowledge, articulation and courage, probably these qualities were a concern for the

Colonel.

In late September 2002, the BBC, Somali program, interviewed Col. Abdullahi and asked him about the death of the Sultan. He denied that he was at the location of the killing, and he mphasized that Puntland has a system in place, and the culprit will face the justice after a due investigation.

Surprisingly, it was the first time and that he addressed the late Sultan with his right title and said Sultan Hurre, while his spokesman used to call the Sultan a bandit.

SPR is demanding not less than what the Colonel promised which is the upholding of the justice. We promise the question of "who killed Sultan

Hurre" will be around for many years to come until justice prevails and the culprits pay a price for this callous killing of the respected leader.

In the meantime, SPR considers Col. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed the prime suspect in

this case. His denial of absence from the scene of the crime, which is utterly untrue, his attempts to buy out people related to the Sultan, and his failure to shed a light on the case, and last but least, the Colonel's

record of eliminating his previous political opponents, all support our credence that Abdullahi is the prime suspect in Sultan Hurre's

assassination. He should be brought to justice (SPR).