Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Sheikh Sharif: Just return the plane and its Drug Load to where it came from

Jaylaani   

Yes they are Khat addict. People don't grow on trees. They part of the society for the last 16 years, correct? This is not a new human creation landed in Muguasho over night. Lets be honest. Most of them, if not ALL, were supporters of other warlords before these so called maxakabado came to the picture. Changing human condition takes years not months.

BTW, I could care less about these guys ...I was just stating the fact.

RedSea   

^for the last 16 years,most of these youngesters have been in schools,the rest have been businessmen(women) or the oppressed civilians,you are confusing them with the oppressers,looters,rapists,killers,which I consider not fair at all in your part.

To be honest,no one was a supporter of a warlords,everyone was just hoping for a way to have this 1ton gorrila off of their backs,Allah answer their call,and brought the ICU in exchange.

Juje   

Bada-Caas, you are taking the whole situation out of context and disguising it with your own imaginary situation. Setting aside whether they are capable of banning it or not. Disregarding the fact in terms of public relation they should have delayed at least temporarily the banning. Leave all all that, tell me when a circulation or even a emergency general notice was issued by the ICU banning the 'drug'. None what so ever, not even verbal one let alone written one. So would you agree with me the burning of the 'drug' yesterday and today contradicts the fair governance promised by the ICU.Therefore the owners of both consignement are entitled to full refund of cost and expected profit since they were not breaking any law that existed at time of deliver.

This once again proves that there is no central leadership within the ICU , hence raising the doubt that any one of them is am 'emir'.

RedSea leave alone whether qaat is drug or not, leave behind your emotional support, just evaluate whether this action by the ICU will go down well or not.

RedSea   

^it will go down well as all the bigger things have.You couldn't grasp their previous success,I dn't expect you to see this one as well.

So why waste such energy buddy,you argue base on nothing.